Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914...Shell..Running...Something...ON A BUDGET!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
e30driver
Ok so I am looking for a 914, any model.

It doesn't have to run, I prefer it to be a roller though. I am on a budget though, I am twenty one and in college living alone so can't really afford a really nice one. headbang.gif lol.

Anyway, my plans are to slowly build it or if affordable daily drive it and build it eventually into a track day/vintage racer. For some reason I've always had a STRONG love affair for 914's and get excited like a little kid on Christmas morning just at the sight of one. piratenanner.gif

So send me whatever you have! Located in GA, willing to drive around a little to get it.
e30driver
Anyone? Anyone? I have an E30 I'd be willing to throw in too.
nomore9one4
I have a '72 with flares that will b egoing up for sale in the next month or two. I will be asking in the $4000-$4500 range. Does the price fit your budget before we waste each others time? Car is located in Pittsburgh,Pa.
jonferns
Hey man, im up in NJ and i have this roller. No rust on this one, longs are perfect as are the floors and the hell hole. It had f/g flares riveted on. It doesn't need any rust repair, but requires a fair amount of body work. It used to belong to a club member on here, he had the whole car media blasted and epoxy primed. Original color is orange. No motor or trans. Take a look at the pics, prob looking for something in the neighborhood of $600.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
URY914
See my add here. I can deliver it to you...

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=103582
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.