Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2010 Sebring Winter Testing Session
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Vysoc
Click to view attachment44 Flying LizardClick to view attachmentAston MartinClick to view attachmentOOPS Off CourseClick to view attachmentAston MartinClick to view attachment45 Flying LizardClick to view attachmentFerrari

Here are some photo's from this mornings Sebring 12 Hour Winter Testing.

Enjoy,

Vysoc
Vysoc
Click to view attachmentBMW = JOY?Click to view attachmentFalken GT3 RSR - Looking pretty racyClick to view attachmentWe're Back...RS SpyderClick to view attachmentBest Sounding Unit on the trackClick to view attachmentDyson Lola MazdaClick to view attachmentPatron Ferrari
Vysoc
Click to view attachmentAston Martin Gulf
Click to view attachment3 Wheelin, next lap he spun right in front of us.Click to view attachmentPatron Acura
Click to view attachmentAstom Martin...Great Sound
Click to view attachment3 Wheelin at the Turn 17 bump
SirAndy
Why did you spread the pics into multiple threads? confused24.gif
Vysoc
I could only get 6 pictures per setting and I did not know how to link them?

Sorry?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Feb 22 2010, 12:15 PM) *

I could only get 6 pictures per setting and I did not know how to link them?

That's per post. You can have as many posts per thread as you like. Each post having pictures.

No need to start a new thread for each picture ...
shades.gif Andy
SirAndy
Threads merged ... type.gif
Vysoc
Thanks Andy!!!
maf914
Vysoc, Thanks for the photos.

I am still debating whether to attend this year or not. The LMP1 and LMP2 car count keeps dropping. Great GT2 field though. We'll see.
Zimms
+1. Kick Ass! 25 days to the race! aktion035.gif aktion035.gif

Where were you in turn 17 when you got the Aston Martin on 3 wheels? I want to get some shots from there, but the Porsche Platz is there with restricted access to the grandstand in that corner. Plus there is that high safety fence.

I read the Jag is just getting competative with the GT-C cars! It doesn't sound like a long race for RCR.
carr914
Zimm, during the race weekend just walk into the PorschePlatz like you own the place. That's what I do.

T.C.
Vysoc
I was expecting multiple pictures from TC as he gets the really good stuff. I got up this morning and drove through the rain from Bonita and Hour and a half north to Sebring, rain cleared in LaBelle and by the time I got to Sebring things were really clear and dry. Took these photo's and was back to work by 1:30. There were alot of new cars on the track, the early off is the new group of Prototypes in turn 3, the BMW also tried its hand at orange sand plowing. The new Jaguar was on hand, remember it is the official car of the 2010 Sebring 12 Hours, they now have there own bridge. Unfortunately it is very early in its learning curve. what did they say in Animal House? Slow, Big & Ugly is a no way to go through life?...its not that bad but it did not look good...I do have photo's and will add tomorrow. Just my opinion but the two new Patron Ferrari's looked pretty impressive, the Falken Porsche looked to be noticebly quicker and the Gulf Livery Aston Martin was just awesome even though they spun coming around turn 17 in front of us.
Can this be true no Audi this year, I spoke to a local that said they rented the track for 30 hours after the 12 Hours of Sebring, but are not going to compete?
They are working on their cars for LeMans???? Problem with front end aero package?

I got the shots on turn 17 from on top of cement dividers back between where the Corvette Corall and the Porsche Corall normally are, this is a great area to watch as the cars really get close to the wall coming around. I saw the cars bouncing so badly that I zoomed in to see if there would be a wheel up, the Dyson Lola Mazda took it into the tire wall earlier on 17 but escaped without damage. Both Flying Lizards looked good along with the evil Risi 62 Ferrari. No Corvettes today or Panoz, the BMW's also seem to be up to speed. I need to check the speed charts but that was my impression. With a fairly weak LMP 1 field (sorry I forgot Peugot), a strong LMP2 could challenge for the overall win .........RS Spyder????

Just my opinion?

Vysoc stirthepot.gif idea.gif confused24.gif driving.gif
carr914
QUOTE(Vysoc @ Feb 22 2010, 09:53 PM) *

I was expecting multiple pictures from TC as he gets the really good stuff. I got up this morning and drove through the rain from Bonita and Hour and a half north to Sebring, rain cleared in LaBelle and by the time I got to Sebring things were really clear and dry. Took these photo's and was back to work by 1:30. There were alot of new cars on the track, the early off is the new group of Prototypes in turn 3, the BMW also tried its hand at orange sand plowing. The new Jaguar was on hand, remember it is the official car of the 2010 Sebring 12 Hours, they now have there own bridge. Unfortunately it is very early in its learning curve. what did they say in Animal House? Slow, Big & Ugly is a no way to go through life?...its not that bad but it did not look good...I do have photo's and will add tomorrow. Just my opinion but the two new Patron Ferrari's looked pretty impressive, the Falken Porsche looked to be noticebly quicker and the Gulf Livery Aston Martin was just awesome even though they spun coming around turn 17 in front of us.
Can this be true no Audi this year, I spoke to a local that said they rented the track for 30 hours after the 12 Hours of Sebring, but are not going to compete?
They are working on their cars for LeMans???? Problem with front end aero package?

I got the shots on turn 17 from on top of cement dividers back between where the Corvette Corall and the Porsche Corall normally are, this is a great area to watch as the cars really get close to the wall coming around. I saw the cars bouncing so badly that I zoomed in to see if there would be a wheel up, the Dyson Lola Mazda took it into the tire wall earlier on 17 but escaped without damage. Both Flying Lizards looked good along with the evil Risi 62 Ferrari. No Corvettes today or Panoz, the BMW's also seem to be up to speed. I need to check the speed charts but that was my impression. With a fairly weak LMP 1 field (sorry I forgot Peugot), a strong LMP2 could challenge for the overall win .........RS Spyder????

Just my opinion?

Vysoc stirthepot.gif idea.gif confused24.gif driving.gif

I've been to Sebring 2 out of the last 3 weekends, so I skipped the Test. The Corvettes had a private test last week.

Jaguar not only has a bridge the Main Tower has also been named the Jaguar Tower

Also remember that Sebring is being run to ACO rules, so there will be a LMP1 and a LMP2 class vs the rest of the year they will be equilizing the cars for a compined LMP class

T.C.
Zimms
Thanks TC and Vysoc!
Vysoc
Aston Martin on 3 wheels again!
Click to view attachment
Jaguar
Click to view attachment
Jaguar
Click to view attachment
Jaguar
Click to view attachment
Jaguar Bridge on front stretch
Click to view attachment
Bmw plowing orange sand
Click to view attachment

Sorry forgot to send the Jaguar photo's and I found another one of the Aston on 3 Wheels.

Vysoc

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.