Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rubber roof holders - The ones in the trunk $25 after prebuy is o
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Mikey914
Not too late to get in on this. I have a set in the new molds right now and will be posting pictures this evening.
computers4kids
Mark, I'm ready! Do you want us to send $? My newly painted roof will thank you.
Mikey914
It's late and I got some pictures. Too late to show them mounted tonight. But you can see they are darn close to OEM, except the internal guide and all the hardware is stainless. These will start going out this next week.

I'll be sending out the form letter for those of you that have signed up so far tomorrow. and I will combine with other small parts to same money on shipping.

Thanks all.
Mark Henry
Put me down for one set as well. I thought mine were good and I have a set from Bruce, but I see cracks when I look close....

To save on shipping you could stick them in with MGD's (Mike Garrett, Toronto, Canada) order as I'll see him several times this year.

computers4kids
Those parts look great...somehow I thought you were making the white clips in rubber like Bruce did? I had bought a set for my 74 and they were great for protecting painted roof tops. Still want the back ones though.
SD914
Hi! Put me down for a pair. let me know the procedure and when & how to pay you/

Thx!
Michael
Slider
One pair please!
Eric_Shea
In.
Mikey914
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Mar 13 2010, 06:42 AM) *

Those parts look great...somehow I thought you were making the white clips in rubber like Bruce did? I had bought a set for my 74 and they were great for protecting painted roof tops. Still want the back ones though.

I can make the upper plastic ones. I thought they were still available. If not one more thing to do!

I have some other plastic parts that I'm sure all of us can use, that will save a fortune!

More to come on that in a few weeks.
glens67
1 pair for me too
Thanks
Glen
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Mar 13 2010, 06:42 AM) *

I was thinking they were the fronts too. Do have plans to make these ? Bruce had made them for a while.
Mikey914
Installed in my rig. Emails going out tonight. There will be the option to pick up the Engine deck lid edge protectors (3 pcs) for 9.99, and I'll make seat handles available for 9.99 again for hose that want them and want to combine to save money on shipping.
Mikey914
More picks
steveherman
i will take a set
Krank
I'm in. Just send me the where fores and who(m)toos
Black22
I need 1 set too. I knew I forgot something! I had seen this thread before but I didn't realize YOU made these or I would have had you ship them with the stuff I just got. Oh well. Thank you.
Als914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 7 2010, 11:53 PM) *

I've picked up the slack in on the parts Bruce was producing and started to make the rear trunk roof holders. The diference is that the guides I'm using are stainless instead of carbon steel, and I'm providing the bolt, lock nut and washers in stainless.

Price for those of you who want to sign up for a pair before production $19.99+ shipping. Just add your name to the thread and I'll email you when they're ready.

The tooling for these will be done this this week, and the parts start to ship next week.

Just sign up here.

I'me in for a set.

Al
Jax914
In for a pair!
bfrymire
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 13 2010, 05:54 PM) *

Installed in my rig. Emails going out tonight. There will be the option to pick up the Engine deck lid edge protectors (3 pcs) for 9.99, and I'll make seat handles available for 9.99 again for hose that want them and want to combine to save money on shipping.

I would be interested in the clips, deck lid protectors, and the seat handles. I am late in this deal, not sure of the particulars.

So, it's $19.99 + $9.99 + $9.99? How much is shipping to 94087?

Forgive me if I missed it in an earlier post.

-- brett
Mikey914
QUOTE(bfrymire @ Mar 15 2010, 07:51 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Mar 13 2010, 05:54 PM) *

I would be interested in the clips, deck lid protectors, and the seat handles. I am late in this deal, not sure of the particulars.

So, it's $19.99 + $9.99 + $9.99? How much is shipping to 94087?

Forgive me if I missed it in an earlier post.

-- brett

No problem, these are still in production and I can add in another set easily. Shipping is $5 priority mail flat rate USPS. These items will easily all fit.

I'll PM you a copy of the specifics.
-Thanks
KEVMAN
i WOULD LIKE A SET ALSO. THANKS KEVIN
914werke
Mark 2 sets please! Oh and what color is that on teener modeling these?
Palma metalic?
914fun
I would like a set also
charliew
I want it all so it's 45.00 to 76638 you would think I could remember how I paid last but I don't.
Charlie
Mikey914
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Mar 16 2010, 02:14 PM) *

Mark 2 sets please! Oh and what color is that on teener modeling these?
Palma metalic?

It's L98B Not quite sure what it is. But I like it. If you know let me know.

PM sent
damager
Please add me for one set of the roof holders. Thanks!

Bryan
johannes
ordered five sets. Money already sent ! ...
Mikey914
QUOTE(johannes @ Mar 17 2010, 12:47 PM) *

ordered five sets. Money already sent ! ...

Thanks working my way to you should have out Saturday,
Thanks,
Mark
tomeric914
I hope I'm not too late. One pair for me too!
DanT
one set for me please clap56.gif

and if you decide to do the front plastic ones I will take a set of those also....

thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.