Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The start of another Alien adventure 4780 miles, 5 days
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
rick 918-S
QUOTE(r_towle @ Mar 23 2010, 11:51 PM) *

Well then...nevermind
You posted the last set of pics while I was typing....so nevermind...

The master will make it fine.

Rich

Yup, She is shaping up nicely. smash.gif sawzall-smiley.gif smash.gif No welding smiley yet.
McMark
You should get a Celette bench to make those repairs. happy11.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(ejm @ Mar 11 2010, 05:47 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Mar 10 2010, 01:19 AM) *

We are planning a trip past Amboy....

Amboy? Make sure you don't get there during "shift change" very_first_smiley[1].gif biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

That's funny, I have work there before(shoot a movie) do you know the owner also owns Juan pollo chowtime.gif a chicken food joint. and hes Asian lol-2.gif
EdwardBlume
Nice work Rick, and fast! I'm color blind, but is this a Buttercup replica?
ghuff
That is my favorite 914 color. I am jealous sad.gif

That is also totally worth saving.

Also you are the master. Holy shit good work.
bryanf
Great to see this progress!
Root_Werks
Cool! Great progress in a short amount of time. smash.gif
rick 918-S
I'm stalled out until I get some time to sand blast the replacement front section. There is some surface rust I want to deal with before welding.

Rob, the car is Revenna.

Jaime, We stopped in Amboy. The owner had a sign on the door. Closed for 15 mins. or something. He was sitting at a table infront of the window counting the morning receipts while we stood outside passing out from heat stroke.

It felt like it was 90 degs out and Sandy was in dire straits from the heat. She was a deep shade of red from her neck up. About 40 mins later I asked everyone if maybe we should give the guy a hand counting his $ 10.00 bucks!

When we finally were let in the store he wouldn't make change. The bright spot. Great Route 66 Root Beer!
jonferns
Nice work Rick, can't wait to see it finished smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.