Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Grasshopper LE spotted!!!!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Eric_Shea
Mirrors bad. Bad CW, Bad CW. biggrin.gif

I'll plan on seeing you guys the 7th. I'll just tell the wife in advance that I'm doing ONE 914 thing during our vacation. I think she'll be happy to go. She'll like to see your yellow car. The one we're putting back together is (unofficially) hers. Same birthday and favorite color. Our canary yellow 6 (2233) should be ready to put back together in two weeks. One more week on metal and one more for prep and paint.

Looking forward to it.
TJB/914
Mr. Shea,
I forgive you.
Do you know how to tell your getting old!!
* When the young clerk at McDonalds asks if you want the Senior Discount.
* When you walk around all day with your zipper open & no one notices.
* When all the under 21's call you sir.
* Etc. Etc.
Looking forward to meeting you at the SMOG Mid-West meet on Aug 7th.
FYI,
I have a room reserved at the Best Western Fri. & Sat. It's open to anyone who wants to flop out & enjoy 914 company. A meeting place to hang out with all the other 914ers. Car Parts, Literature, 914 discussions, etc. etc. & it's free.
Tom
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ May 21 2004, 10:52 AM)
and the "other" Tom keeps thinking he's seeing "Grassquatch" blink.gif

I was able to get a grainy video of it from the gas station surveillance camera but it's from far away and the car is speeding off. It could be just a guy in grasshopper LE costume. cool_shades.gif
Chris H.
That sucks! The gas stations around here record license plate numbers for every customer in case there is a drive-off. Not the case at that one eh? The plate # would be key!
lmcchesney
Tom, if he is headed south, send me a discription so I can have a purpose for wandering the byways, or is that highways.
L. McChesney
PS: I plan to be at the August meet. I have not heard from Dave.
Part Pricer
That wasn't a Grasshopper that he saw.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(Chris H. @ May 21 2004, 02:45 PM)
That sucks! The gas stations around here record license plate numbers for every customer in case there is a drive-off. Not the case at that one eh? The plate # would be key!

I was the one stopped at the gas station. The LE was driving by (northbound, lmcchesney). They probably got MY license plate clear as a bell. Glad to hear you'll be attending the Mid-West 914 Classic, L. McC.. Chris H. how about you?? confused24.gif idea.gif MDB2.gif
Chris H.
Yessir! I will be there for sure.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.