Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out a 73 2.0 914. What do you need?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
montoya 73 2.0
Jamie, I should have asked you before posting my own add. Do you have a passenger Visor in decent condition (with a mirror intact)?
JRust
Visors are spoken for Drew. Sorry sad.gif
arvcube
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 14 2010, 08:32 PM) *

QUOTE(arvcube @ Apr 14 2010, 07:28 PM) *

how much for the front wavy bumper top? and the rear one if still available? thanks

$100 for both plus shipping. Just know the rear is nice but has 2 studs that needs drilled out & replaced. Otherwise it is close to perfect. I sold the wavy front with it's bumper. I have another in the same wavy shape though blink.gif

how much will shipping be to Poway, CA 92064?
74GoKart
Does the car have the metal "914" and "2.0" badges on the back?
Thanks
Silverstreak
Hey Jaime,
Is the engine cover in good nick? IF so how much would you like for it? Shipping to Pensacola Fl. 32503.
Thanks!
Josh
scherazade
Does it have airconditioning? If so could airconditioning be installed in 1975 914? How much? Thanks
JRust
QUOTE(scherazade @ Apr 18 2010, 09:28 AM) *

Does it have airconditioning? If so could airconditioning be installed in 1975 914? How much? Thanks

NO AC sorry

Pm sent on engine lid
jcb29
Outside rear view mirror?? Still available?
jk76.914
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 27 2010, 10:31 PM) *

QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 26 2010, 07:27 PM) *

Do you hae the muffler? If so, what type and what's the condition?
Thanks, Lennie

Stock muffler but it's pretty rusted. Sorry

Do you still have that rusty stock muffler? It's just what I'm looking for. If so, what do you want for it?

Jim
76-914
Do you have the spare tire holder e.g. long threaded bolt, (wing)nut and large washer or plate that rides against the tire? In other words; all I have is the bracket which is welded to the trunk body.
JRust
QUOTE(76-914 @ May 16 2010, 04:30 PM) *

Do you have the spare tire holder e.g. long threaded bolt, (wing)nut and large washer or plate that rides against the tire? In other words; all I have is the bracket which is welded to the trunk body.

I don't sorry! I think Bruce Stone has these & Zinc plated to boot biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.