Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Parting out a 73 2.0 914. What do you need?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pages: 1, 2
JRust
Set of dash gages out of a 76 2.0 $75 plus shipping

Center console out of a 73 2.0 car. Needs recovering but is solid & working (all except clock doesnt work). $125 plus shipping

This is a complete 73 2.0 914. Let me know what you need? I'll start pulling parts next weekend

Fuel injection spoken for!
Running GA 2.0 motor. Complete drivetrain Motor, tranny Heat Exchangers, muffler $1200 needs fi or Carbs
JRust
icon_bump.gif
jmill
How about the fog lights, grills and switch? Are they all there and in decent shape?
narino
Hows the chrome trim?

Specifically the drivers side trim that holds the targa seal. Looking for one that's not dinged up. Also hows the driver side chrome mirror?

Thanks!

IPB Image
JRust
I'll take a look tonight & let you both know. If it doesn't have a drivers mirror I think I have an extra one in a box smile.gif
basaltblack
How is the passenger side front wheel well? i need a rust repair piece if you can tell from these photos. Car is sideways on a rotisserie
basaltblack
Sorry you can't tell much from the pictures so here is one from the drivers side
basaltblack
Ok this is a better picture to describe what I need
JRust
QUOTE(jmill @ Mar 22 2010, 09:40 AM) *

How about the fog lights, grills and switch? Are they all there and in decent shape?

Here are a few pics of the grills & lights. $120 shipped for the foglights, grills & switch.
montoya 73 2.0
Jamie, Front and rear valances? Also the outside driver handle.
JRust
QUOTE(narino @ Mar 22 2010, 10:17 AM) *

Hows the chrome trim?

Specifically the drivers side trim that holds the targa seal. Looking for one that's not dinged up. Also hows the driver side chrome mirror?

Thanks!

IPB Image

Mirror is in excellent shape. No cracks & chrome looks great. The aluminum trim piece has sctratches accross the whole side. Nothing bad or deep. No dents or anything. I will add some pictures into the thread. How about $85 shipped for both? If that works my paypal is pizza914@gmail.com
Thanks- Jamie
Rubber Boa
I have student that just bought a 14 and said he needs seats. how good are your and what do you want.

My bro live in Corn valley

Tim
JRust
QUOTE(Rubber Boa @ Mar 22 2010, 08:26 PM) *

I have student that just bought a 14 and said he needs seats. how good are your and what do you want.

My bro live in Corn valley

Tim

I have a beautiful set of recovered seats listed in another add here. I want $300 for the set. They are leather with Blue inserts. I live just out of town & can meet him any night or weekend. I also have another set of stock seats but they aren't perfect. I can take pics of whatever you want. Send me a PM with your email & I'll send some out. Thanks- Jamie
recko911
Hi, I am interested in your driver side door, and the rear bumper top.. how much do you want for them... I live in los angeles... Does your driver door have the side impact on it... I need one that does not.. thanks.....
JRust
QUOTE(recko911 @ Mar 22 2010, 09:31 PM) *

Hi, I am interested in your driver side door, and the rear bumper top.. how much do you want for them... I live in los angeles... Does your driver door have the side impact on it... I need one that does not.. thanks.....

I believe 73 still counts as an early door. I don't think they added the extra side impact until 74. I'll pull the door panel tonight to dbl check. REar bumper top is in excellent shape. I'll figure a price on both -Jamie
recko911
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 23 2010, 07:14 AM) *

QUOTE(recko911 @ Mar 22 2010, 09:31 PM) *

I believe 73 still counts as an early door. I don't think they added the extra side impact until 74. I'll pull the door panel tonight to dbl check. REar bumper top is in excellent shape. I'll figure a price on both -Jamie

Thanks
JRust
QUOTE(recko911 @ Mar 22 2010, 10:31 PM) *

I'll go take a look to see if it has the side impact piece. Get back to you later with price on both the door & rear bumper. Was it the whole bumper you wanted? Or just the bumper top?
wqqdys
Hi- is the front valance available? How much with shipping to 89117 (Las Vegas, NV). Thanks, Larry
McMark
I'm looking for these ebrake cable connection pieces, where the ebrake cable attaches to the rear caliper.

Is this car going to get cut?
jmill

sawzall-smiley.gif If so I need the drivers front bucket sheetmetal and drain tube along with the drivers side front panel.
JRust
QUOTE(wqqdys @ Mar 25 2010, 08:06 AM) *

Hi- is the front valance available? How much with shipping to 89117 (Las Vegas, NV). Thanks, Larry

Sorry front Valance is SOLD sad.gif
JRust
QUOTE(McMark @ Mar 25 2010, 08:10 AM) *

I'm looking for these ebrake cable connection pieces, where the ebrake cable attaches to the rear caliper.

It probably will get cut yes. I will give someone the chance to take the complete shell before cutting though. I'm not sure if the ebrake parts you need are there. I will be pulling the drivetrain this weekend. While its up I will see if the parts you want are there. -Jamie
fleblanc
Hello,

I need a 0280 100 037 MPS, if you have one in good condiiton,

Thanks,
Fred

QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 15 2010, 06:40 PM) *

Set of dash gages out of a 76 2.0 $75 plus shipping

Center console out of a 73 2.0 car. Needs recovering but is solid & working. $150 plus shipping

This is a complete 73 2.0 914. Let me know what you need? I'll start pulling parts next weekend

Fuel injection spoken for!
Running GA 2.0 motor. Complete drivetrain Motor, tranny Heat Exchangers, muffler $1500. Will split up but this is ready to bolt in your car. Just need FI or carbs. I would consider putting the set of weber 40's on it for an additional $500 making this a complete turn key setup. I will only sell the webers with the complete setup. Otherwise I will keep them as I like to have a set around.

Lennies914
Do you hae the muffler? If so, what type and what's the condition?
Thanks, Lennie
JRust
QUOTE(Lennies914 @ Mar 26 2010, 07:27 PM) *

Do you hae the muffler? If so, what type and what's the condition?
Thanks, Lennie

Stock muffler but it's pretty rusted. Sorry
jkuehn
I am interested in the following
1. both front driving light grills
2. Passanger side driving light
3. good straight front bumper cover
JRust
QUOTE(jkuehn @ Mar 30 2010, 02:33 PM) *

1. both front driving light grills Sold
2. Passanger side driving lightSold
3. good straight front bumper coverto wavy

Sorry
jcmurray
Jamie,
Do you have the rear rollbar pad?

Thanks,
Colin
JRust
QUOTE(jcmurray @ Apr 8 2010, 10:42 PM) *

Jamie,
Do you have the rear rollbar pad?

Thanks,
Colin

Shoot me a pm with your email. I'll send a picture. $35 shipped
jcmurray
PM Sent. Thanks!
dirie1
Jamie,

How much do you want for the long block??
dion9146
Do you have the window rear caps for each of the doors?

thanks,

Dion
fleblanc
Hello,
Do you have 0280 100 037 MPS ?

Regards,
Fred
cary
If you do cut. I need the front panel that holds the front trunk latch. The rail for the trunk seal is shot on one of mine. I can recreate the square ones around the light buckets. The rounded one, nots so much.
JRust
QUOTE(dion9146 @ Apr 9 2010, 03:13 PM) *

thanks,

Dion

Hit up Mikey 914 in the membor vendor section. I got a new repro set from him for my LE. They look great & are very reasonable.
Lennies914
Do you have the bracket to hold the ecu? How about a heater motor splitter (two hoses can connect to the blower)? Thanks
SLKWrx
If you decide to part out the engine, I'd like the full set of tins and the thermostat w/ cable.

-- Steve
ME733
...I would like to have the drivers side mirror..if ..no dents, good glass, and need the hardware (screws and rubber seal)...
TSmith6179
will it fit in a 75 and do you still have the fuel tank?
Mike Knox
How about the rear license plate lights? I have a 1974. I think 73 & 74 used the same lights.

Mike
dion9146
QUOTE(JRust @ Apr 11 2010, 12:24 PM) *

QUOTE(dion9146 @ Apr 9 2010, 03:13 PM) *

thanks,

Dion

Hit up Mikey 914 in the membor vendor section. I got a new repro set from him for my LE. They look great & are very reasonable.

Thanks, didn't realize that.
JRust
QUOTE(ME733 @ Apr 11 2010, 01:11 PM) *

...I would like to have the drivers side mirror..if ..no dents, good glass, and need the hardware (screws and rubber seal)...

Mirror is gone sorry sad.gif
JRust
QUOTE(Mike Knox @ Apr 11 2010, 02:49 PM) *

How about the rear license plate lights? I have a 1974. I think 73 & 74 used the same lights.

Mike

Scratch that they are both cracked & not what you'd want. Sorry
mtn flyr
Are the door panels with out speaker holes? Are they avalable?
JRust
QUOTE(mtn flyr @ Apr 14 2010, 07:33 AM) *

Are the door panels with out speaker holes? Are they avalable?

The door panels are uncut but the drivers is a 75-76 door panel. While the passenger is the period correct basket weave. The top lip isn't in good shape while the lower panel is great. If you want some pics send me a PM with your email. Thanks- Jamie
jzdu
Is the front hood up for grabs? If so, is it in good shape? I live in Medford, Oregon so shipping won't be needed.

Thanks, Brian
JRust
QUOTE(jzdu @ Apr 14 2010, 03:46 PM) *

Is the front hood up for grabs? If so, is it in good shape? I live in Medford, Oregon so shipping won't be needed.

Thanks, Brian

I think this one has some rust. I do have a nice one in my basement off another car. Shoot me your email with your email & I'll get you some pictures. -Jamie
arvcube
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 31 2010, 07:06 AM) *

QUOTE(jkuehn @ Mar 30 2010, 02:33 PM) *

1. both front driving light grills Sold
2. Passanger side driving lightSold
3. good straight front bumper coverto wavy

Sorry

how much for the front wavy bumper top? and the rear one if still available? thanks
cary
QUOTE(cary @ Apr 10 2010, 04:20 AM) *

If you do cut. I need the front panel that holds the front trunk latch. The rail for the trunk seal is shot on one of mine. I can recreate the square ones around the light buckets. The rounded one, nots so much.

Still interested in latch panel. #2 kid is right there in town. Beaver. Super In-Law would come down with weapons to cut it out.
We might take a look at the tub when your all done. I have about a single car garage full of tubs of parts. But wouldn't mind having another tub to put on the rack.
JRust
QUOTE(arvcube @ Apr 14 2010, 07:28 PM) *

how much for the front wavy bumper top? and the rear one if still available? thanks

$100 for both plus shipping. Just know the rear is nice but has 2 studs that needs drilled out & replaced. Otherwise it is close to perfect. I sold the wavy front with it's bumper. I have another in the same wavy shape though blink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.