Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real 914/6 with GT upgrades
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
michel richard
I detailed my project in a number of threads on this site (see below). Car is an original /6 now with a 2.5 L high strung short stroke, PMO carbs, nice interior and all the original /6 bits: rear calipers (with spacers for vented rotors à la GT) half shafts, dash and ignition, extra gauges etc . . .

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...amp;hl=assembly

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=53676

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...mp;#entry782158

I'll put more and better pictures up shortly.

The car runs very well and very strong.

$ 25 000. I can assist with delivery, within reason. Car is registered in my name, no liens.

Michel Richard

michel richard

Ignition on the engine is now a Supertech twin plug distributor with MSD box

see

http://forums.pelicanparts.com/911-engine-...lug-advice.html

I can be reached at (514) 652-2171

Michel
Mark Henry
Why Michel?
It's such a cool car, sorry to see you sell it buddy. sad.gif
michel richard

Mark,

Simply a matter of three cars in the garage and one in the driveway. Really hate to part with this one, but I want to start tinkering with the next one !

Michel
michel richard
Having trouble attaching a picture ! Lemme try again.

Gustl
is this 9140431886 ??

carr914
Michel, this is the ex-Jon Lowe car, right? Man it seems like your price is low. The motor is almost worth that. Good Luck, wish I had the cash.

T.C.
michel richard

Yes, it is 9140431886. And yes, it is the ex Jon Lowe car. And yes, it is priced to move : - )

Michel

QUOTE(michel richard @ Mar 24 2010, 11:15 AM) *

Mark,

Simply a matter of three cars in the garage and one in the driveway. Really hate to part with this one, but I want to start tinkering with the next one !

Michel

Good luck with your sale.. as for three cars.. I have four assigned to me. A total of 7 cars in the fam.. with the trailer in the drive way, the wife says it's an eye sore! sad.gif

What's one to do.. but to keep out of her way.
sixaddict
sounds like Brad Paisley country song......I'm goin'to miss her"
Ferg
drooley.gif
iamchappy
I sure wish i had some extra cash right now, i love this car and it would be the perfect stable mate to my Signal Orange turbo. Looks like I will be buying a lottery ticket this week.
michel richard
SOLD !

Thank you David.
david63
QUOTE(michel richard @ Apr 5 2010, 03:52 PM) *

SOLD !

Thank you David.

No problem. Looking forward to picking up the car. Just a short +/- 33 hr drive one way, a little customs fun and games and another 33 hr drive home to Texas. Just kidding. Very excited to have a real six in the family.

I was just starting a conversion on a beautiful 1974 Olympia blue (or is it Olympic blue) 2.0 original Texas car, no rust (thats correct, no rust in hell hole, longs, etc). When I took off the original metal rockers the longs are unbelievable. I was about to start taking off the suspension, start rounding up oil system stuff, etc when your car came available. I need to finish the body work (this car was on 914world earlier this year - it had a really funky spoiler and body side moldings that were attached with rivets (sp)), do a partial respray, sort out a couple of wiring issues and sell the car. My bank manager says "only one Porsche at a time". I will post pictures when the car is ready if you know anyone interested.
carr914
Congrats David, to me that was the deal of the year. Twice, I haven't been able to buy that car. headbang.gif

This is a lesson to buyers out there. Buy the most car you can and somebody else's sweat equity.

Michel, don't be a stranger, good luck on the Europa.

T.C.
bcheney
That is one helluva car! Congrats David and Michel!!
david63
QUOTE(bcheney @ Apr 6 2010, 06:58 AM) *

That is one helluva car! Congrats David and Michel!!

Thanks for the kind words to you both bcheney and carr914 (carr914, your avatar thing is awesome - she is whoa...) I am looking forward to getting the car home. I am like a lot of folks that are on this site. I "lurked" for years, finally got back into the 914 business and now have more cars than I can keep. Stay tuned for one of the nicest 74 2.0's that have come around in a while. I will post pictures of the before and after and hope I can break even on it. I would like to do a couple of very subtle things to the 914-6 (all in good taste and along the spirit of the 914-6 GT) to make it my own. Michel did a tremendous job and you are correct when you noted to buy a car that someone else has already finished. Ask me how I know sometime. Again thanks and I will post pictures of both cars when I get everythng together.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.