Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS/ 1973 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
southernmost914
My girl does not want me to sell this car , but she doesn't know about the ring I just bought!
Click to view attachment
$11,000.00 PORSCHE 914 1973 2.0 VIN# 4732917428 http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af321/...mview=slideshow

This car is tastefully modified, formally a CA car. 125k miles. Less than 2500 miles since motor rebuild and under 700 miles since completion. Over restored Show finish. Car was painted one year ago.(not original Zabezi green) No scratches or dings. Rear suspension console( cracked not rusted ) was repaired by KMW Motorsports. . Body was stripped down to bare metal. Paint was over $6000. Car was painted and straightened by Lonnie Hensley of Key West. All gaps look great. PPG two step paint with 7 mils of clear coat. Rear wheel wells have been slightly stretched, not rolled or cut. Rust bullet and Por15 were used through out restoration. Car has fiberglass rockers. No hell hole problems ever. Battery support and tray have been replaced at one time. All worn or damaged rubber seals have been replaced. New windshield. New front bumper top, new lower windshield chrome. Dash top is cracked at the ash tray, has a dash cover. No oil leaks.

A/C: DPD system using a Sanden 505 compressor all new hoses. Converted to 134A . This car has no heat and all A/C lines and electrical have been ran through the passenger side longitudinal instead of cutting holes. New loop pile carpet, driver’s side seat upholstery. Momo MC Leather steering wheel.

BRAKES: All new Zimmerman rotors
Remanufactured front calipers, red ceramic coated
Rebuilt rear calipers, red ceramic coated
Porterfield R4-S brakes pads
Stainless wrapped Teflon brake lines DOT
Speed bleeders
ATE Super Blue brake fluid
19 mm master cylinder
Rebuilt pedal cluster with bronze bushings and new springs.
SUSPENDSION: 4 New Bilstein gas shocks
180lbs. Progressive rear springs
22mm Weltmeister front sway bar
Kumho Ecsta 205/50/15 on Panasport 15x6 rims
930 Turbo tie rods
Lowered and set up by KMW motorsports
TRANSMISSION: All new shift bushings
All new seals
New 1st gear kit installed by KMW motorsports
New clutch
New clutch cable
Swepco 201
GAUGES/ ELECTRICAL: All items work.
Dakota digital head temperature gauge
VDO oil pressure gauge
VDO oil temperature gauge
VDO volt meter gauge
LED dash and gauge lights
Optima battery
Pilot driving lights
H4 headlights
Kill switch with safety cover (cuts off ignition and fuel pump)
Sony explode CD withMp3 port
ENGINE: Stock 2.0 liter with original pistons #GA013764 10/09/07
Heads remanufactured and upgraded by Len Hoffman at HAM Inc.
Lower end rebuilt by Kevin Wheeler at KMW Motorsports
Rebuilt Italian Weber, Dual 40 IDF
K&N air filters
New throttle cable
Raby Mallory Unilite distributor
CB proformance fuel pump
CFR stainless fuel line
CB crank case breather
Clewitt engineering spark plug wires
Stainless steel heat exchangers( no heater valves or hoses. No heat)
Bursch exhaust
Brad Penn 20w50
Also included: 1.7 rocker arms, swivel feet adjusters, and Raby billet shims included but not installed. Haynes manual, A/C manual, Tech Tips 700,Weber Carb manual. All receipts, Carb flow sync meter, Snap-on valve adjusting tool, Ring compressor tool, 7 Qrts. Brad Penn . One Evolution custom fit car cover. Bra, This is a well thought out, well worked out car and worth a visit South. $11,000.00
Click this link for more pictures: http://photobucket.com/stevetore
Tom
Congratulation on the upcoming event and best of luck to you both, BUT, you are going to regret getting rid of such a great 914. Beg, borrow, get a loan and keep that car! Sell the house! Get a government grant! Just don't let that car go.
What do I know anyway? Hey, listen to your girlfriend!
Again, best of all for you both. smile.gif
Tom
john grier
agree.gif
Your girlfriend may prefer rideing in that 914
as to haveing a rock on her hand.
The 914 is unique, most women have a ring of somekind.
John
southernmost914
It's not the money. It's not the ring. Honestly the speed limit in Key West is a maX. of 35 mph. I have no where to really drive this car. The local AX club is only on Sunday. I work most Sundays. She would like to Ax with me and I went way too far with this car to beat it up now! I just can't do it ! I will build another.
venice914
That is a beautiful car. Sorry that you have to sell it.
southernmost914
Sale pending.
southernmost914
Sold to this dude with the cool license plate:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment Thanks to every body! Will be back in the future!
Steve bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.