Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: S.D tour results
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Pages: 1, 2
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Mr G Force @ Apr 16 2010, 08:31 AM) *

QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Apr 12 2010, 09:45 PM) *

Yeah, Fordahl has one he is close to finished with with a GT3 cup engine in it. They are very close to the engine being done and now just need to do the lightening. As it is, a mostly stock Boxster is insane.

While I'm sure it will be crazy fast I dont think big power is suited for the car. Boxsters have always been about balance. I dont know that you buy a lot with huge power. I'm sure with the money they have invested in the car however that it will be a winner!

I would rather have solid 300 HP in a 2000 lb Boxster than 450 HP in a 2500 lb Boxster.

Keeping the car lightweight and moderately powered means less chance of mechanical failures as well.

Knowing it is one of Greg's projects I am sure it will be a winner no matter what they do. He tends to have a magic touch. That and he knows more about race cars than I ever will.
Mr G Force
Do you know what class it will run with SCCA? SSM? Will it make this years nationals?
PeeGreen 914
I don't know that yet. If I see him this weekend I will ask but I think he will be gone for the next month or two either racing or working.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.