Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Making Lemonade
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
KELTY360
We're in the homestretch now. Final buff and detailling in process. yellowsleep[1].gif yeah, right boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

Click to view attachment
effutuo101
ouch, that will be to late for me.

Dan, the mcD's is like a 1/2 mile from Marc's house. maybe you could go early and do the swap?
charliew
I bet he's trying to fix a few minor body work shrinkage areas. I bet it will look great outside in the daylight.
Root_Werks
Chris, no worries on picking up the parts for me. I'll try to catch Marc tomorrow morning. I wanna see his 914!

mueba.gif

Wow, that is looking great! smilie_pokal.gif
effutuo101
cool Dan, I agree, I can't wait to see marc's car.
greenie
confused24.gif

Where are the pics?

( I can't find the "this thread is useless with out the pics icon)
KELTY360
It's home! It's beautimous!

And my camera is in my truck at the body shop headbang.gif

Pics tomorrow.
Rand
With new shoes to boot? Congrats Marc. Carma. smile.gif
familienauto
Looks good Marc. I like how the painted bumpers turned out.

Zach
KELTY360
When I picked up the car I got one pic and the camera battery died. Here's a tease.

Click to view attachment

More pics manana.
messix
DAMN thats nice looking. what time are you guys gonna be at XXX? i need to pick up my daughter in sedro by 12p but i want to stop by and see you guys.
KELTY360
QUOTE(messix @ Apr 30 2010, 10:11 PM) *

DAMN thats nice looking. what time are you guys gonna be at XXX? i need to pick up my daughter in sedro by 12p but i want to stop by and see you guys.

We'll probably be there by 10:00 - 10:15 so you should have plenty of time to get to Sedro.
Eric_Shea
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif biggrin.gif
McMark
The body color bumpers look sweet!. Can't wait to see more pictures.
Eric_Shea
The requested document was not found on this server.
sixnotfour
check again shades.gif

Here is my moms car they did.
my dad bought in 77 , its been a 4 then 6 back to 4, for mom
KELTY360
mmm

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

I now find I have lots of details to address to match the quality of the finish. Things like painting the wiper arms and adjusting the antenna mount. Oh yeah, I also have to get some miles on the new rubber. driving.gif
messix
that is stunning!

very nice!!

bbq black paint on the wiper arms comes out good. the right satin finish.
effutuo101
Very nice! see it and you tomorrow.
Tom
Jeeze Marc, that just looks , well, BEAUTIFUL! I am a fan of the vinylless sail panel and that really makes your car look great. Oh, and the wheels just add to the theme, beauty.
Good job! smilie_pokal.gif
Tom
6freak
BEAUTIFUL smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
PlaysWithCars
Stunning! I like the look of the body color bumpers. beerchug.gif

I saw a number of works in process at Eurotech, but hadn't seen a completed job. They do nice work.
Eddie914
FABULOUS!

Eddie
DNHunt
HOH BABY
KELTY360
Thanks for the kind words. I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. There are some bugs to work out; like getting the front trunk latch to release, but that's to be expected.

Funny thing is, I see pictures of it, like at the XXX show today, and I don't relate to it as my car yet. It's like your favorite pair of comfortable old shoes all polished up and with new soles. Gonna take some getting used to.
effutuo101
yep, I did a lot of work on my car and sometimes turn around and wonder who's car that is. It is sort of wierd.
Next project.
Anklebiters long lost cousin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.