Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: One more new item -Actually a few
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
I was replacing my clutch cable pulley as it was brittle and the edge broke out. So I decided to do up a few of these. This is a machined Delrin pulley that will replace the OEM. It will have less flex that the OEM. It is also much more sturdy. I'm also making the bushing that goes in the center as I went to buy a new one to make sure it was within tolerance for the bushing, and guess what NLA. They are not a standard size pipe that you could just cut and use, so I decided to machine down a few to make these available in stainless. If you want a spare in case you loose one now is a good time as they're cheaper than OEM were.

Thought I'd introduce these as there were a few other parts that were coming out that I could combine shipping on.

I will have the heater knobs in 2 days, and the scissor window roller bushings. I will start threads on these as soon as I get them done.

Shipping will be flay rate envelope at $5
Gint
Yes please. Two of each in fact.
Kansas 914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Apr 26 2010, 09:32 PM) *

I was replacing my clutch cable pulley as it was brittle and the edge broke out. So I decided to do up a few of these. This is a machined Delrin pulley that will replace the OEM. It will have less flex that the OEM. It is also much more sturdy. I'm also making the bushing that goes in the center as I went to buy a new one to make sure it was within tolerance for the bushing, and guess what NLA. They are not a standard size pipe that you could just cut and use, so I decided to machine down a few to make these available in stainless. If you want a spare in case you loose one now is a good time as they're cheaper than OEM were.

Thought I'd introduce these as there were a few other parts that were coming out that I could combine shipping on.

I will have the heater knobs in 2 days, and the scissor window roller bushings. I will start threads on these as soon as I get them done.

Shipping will be flay rate envelope at $5

Yep - I'm in for the pulley/bushing set. Don't ship yet as I will want more stuff.
kharma
Count me in for one pulley + bushing set. I'd also like to hold off on shipment while I consider adding some other items, let me know if you'd like initial payment though.
-Jim
1 pulley and bushing for me....
Geezer914
I'll take one.
kconway
If there are any left, I'll take a pulley and bushing.

Kev
maf914
Mark,

I will take a pulley and bushing set.

I just ordered a main targa seal from you and would like to add these to that order if possible. Please send a PM if this is okay.

Thanks.
zymurgist
I'll take a pulley and bushing.
blitZ
I'll take a pulley and a bushing.
Eric_Shea
Throw them in the box marked "Eric"
veltror
i ll take one, I will need some parts soon so a combined ship will be good. I hope you have told Mittelmotor about your new parts!!!
9146FAN
I'll buy one pulley and one bushing. Let me know payment details. Thanks.
bigkensteele
One of each, please...

Have you thought about making the pulley for the thermostat cable that controls the engine tin flaps? I have one that is busted on my 2.0, and I keep forgetting to check to see if it is available, since that motor has been on a stand for nearly 10 years.

Thanks again for all of your great parts!
BigDBass
One pulley, one bushing for me too.

Someone should help Mark help us by making an FAQ/catalog. I'm sure I should be buying a whole set of all Mikey914 pieces, but I don't know what half the stuff is or which pieces (seals) can be done easily at leisure versus when the car is stripped or being painted or "while you're in there".
sgetsiv
I would like one pulley and one bushing as well.

I can come by to pick up.

Thanks,

Steve Getsiv
Mikey914
QUOTE(BigDBass @ Apr 28 2010, 09:45 PM) *

One pulley, one bushing for me too.

Someone should help Mark help us by making an FAQ/catalog. I'm sure I should be buying a whole set of all Mikey914 pieces, but I don't know what half the stuff is or which pieces (seals) can be done easily at leisure versus when the car is stripped or being painted or "while you're in there".

When I get caught up on my projects I'm planning to redo the website, and utilize a format that will recommend groupings that can be done at the same time. I just need to organize a little better to lay it out in a more intuitive format.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark
zx-niner
One pulley and one bushing for me, please!
flat4tom
One pulley and bushing for me as well please. I think I can swing that! biggrin.gif

Thanks
Tom
michaelmoo
One pulley and bushing.

Mike
ME733
.ONE pully and bushing............great idea .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.