Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vented REAR rotors, do you have them, or plan to?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
carr914
I have a set of PMB Re-built 914-6GT rear calipers in the classifieds if somebody wants to give themselves an early X-Mas present. santa_smiley.gif

T.C.
jaxdream
I'm got the "M" caliper rear with 20mm vented rotor and fabed up 944 E-Brake solution welder.gif . Was told Eric Shea sells the 5mm spacer washers to do this conversion , will contact soon. Will make up cables using 944 right ( long ) side cables and 914 right ( long ) side cable housings , just didn't want to use half of the 911 e-brake setup , so went in a different direction , so far all fab testing has been very positive , and should be able to use the 964 e-brake handle i scored off evilbay to setup a center console e-brake handle instead of using the stock 914 e-brake handle and cable routing.
piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif

Jaxdream
JJ914GT
For people that like brake-pictures as much as I do, here you go ;-)

Front:
Click to view attachment

Rear:
Click to view attachment
Drums66
QUOTE(JJ914GT @ Nov 28 2009, 07:59 AM) *

These beautiful calipers are on my car now,with vented rotors. (the one in the front of the picture)Click to view attachment

those look real coool(that's the way to roll) smilie_pokal.gif popcorn[1].gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.