Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Motorcycles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Neal
Rich, no. I did just dump my wifes 550, 1'st time down on asphalt in 20 years. Here are quick picks of our bikes. Had to buy a new helment as my Arai was ground through.
Neal
oops wrong picture, I will try again
Neal
and my wifes bike, the one I dumped. This is after a 25 mph face plant because I happened to bank around a left turn and the front wheel slipped on a Costco sandwich bag left on the street. Go figure
Concusion,torn knee cartelige,bad ankle sprain and a HUGE missing piece of skin on my right leg.
Bike skidded on me,the brake lever and right pipe, not much damage.
Air_Cooled_Nut
1981 Honda Goldwing GL1100. Bought it from a friend in the spring of 2002. Loving it cuz I like having space for a passenger when riding to the coast smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

More info: http://www.icbm.org/erkson/personal/goldwi...ldwingstats.htm

I've been riding every day it's nice out...and found a nice parking garage downtown that's only $4/day (cars are $8!). Some one told me there's a place that's even cheaper but I haven't found it...
jfort
here is my other baby/money hole
FriarJohn
QUOTE(tat2dphreak @ Apr 6 2004, 08:49 AM)
Friar, that is 1 gorgeous bike...

Thanks! Like most things it's a work in progress, but unlike my other work in progress ::cough::914::cough::, this one actually runs.

clap56.gif mueba.gif
FriarJohn
QUOTE(Evill Ed @ Apr 6 2004, 11:18 AM)
Here's my YammaChopper .

Ed

Ed, that's a pretty nice chop. Needs a Triumph engine, though.

IPB Image
Evill Ed
Thanks. I used the Yamaha mill cause it looks like the Triumph 650, except it always starts and leaks less oil. laugh.gif
Ed
aufaber
QUOTE(F4i @ Apr 5 2004, 08:09 PM)
Me and mine. Wife has my old sv650s.

Looks kinda familier dude, Mine before the new color scheme. wink.gif

IPB Image
F4i
QUOTE(aufaber @ Apr 8 2004, 11:42 AM)

Looks kinda familier dude, Mine before the new color scheme. wink.gif

Hey nice bike aktion035.gif . Post pics of the new paint. Dare I ask why the new paint?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.