Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Motorcycles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
BIGKAT_83
Here are a couple of my bikes. Had them for over 20 years.
StratPlayer
Wow,, had ta bring up this topic,,, I just let my bike go had it since 85... I just don't ride much anymore and I decided to let it go. A friend bought it from me so I will get to see the bike now and then.. I was a great bike, never gave me any problems, I took very good care of it.. I turned out to be a great investment. I bought the bike new in 85,,, I bought it for 7200,, I let the bike go for 13000 cash, and the buyer was very happy with the deal.

Kinda strange not seeing it sitting outside...
StratPlayer
xzxzx
DuckRyder
IPB Image
Scott Carlberg
not mine, but I can wish....
Scott Carlberg
Eric's new ride
BIGKAT_83
Got a couple of new bikes too. Here's one
DuckRyder
How you like that pipe?
soloracer
Here are mine....along with my travel buddy. Haven't figured out how to take him with me yet. Any ideas?

IPB Image
TimT
Sidecar!!

there is a fella around these parts that has a WW2 era bike+sidecar....

His golden retriever rides in the sidecar labeled "foxhole digger" LOL

Ill have to get some pics... he should be out and about now since the weather has changed a bit!!
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(soloracer @ Apr 4 2004, 02:02 PM)
Here are mine....along with my travel buddy.  Haven't figured out how to take him with me yet.  Any ideas?

Nice dog Soloracer. What is he about 4/5 months old. I had a GS for 12 years and had to have her put to sleep a few months ago.

Bob
TheCabinetmaker
Well, this is awesome timing for this thread. Here's a pic of my old 1967 Moto Guzzi. I got the bike in 70, rode it till 83, and it hasn't ran since. I turned it over to my son a year ago. He rode it into my shop today with his wife on the back. Great job, son. Needs some cosmetic work, but sounded great. I even rode it around the block. Dejavu!!!!!!!!!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
Just sold my BMW R1200-C. The wife and I have been test riding Ducati, Triumph, & Moto Guzzi. Will most likely trade her Sporty in an buy a couple of Ducs.

Got to do it soon as I have been without a Bike since October.
soloracer
TimT: Foxhole Digger. Priceless!! laugh.gif I was thinking maybe I would pull a trailer that he rides in with a hole on the top that he can stick his head out of. Maybe get him one of those German spiked helmets........

BIGKAT: He's about 4 months in that picture. Here he is at about 6 months of age:

IPB Image

At 7 months old he was 92 lbs. Everyone tells me he is big for his age. How much bigger should I expect him to get?

I've never had a dog before and am astounded by how quickly he became attached to me. It took me 3 hours to drive to a friends place from the breeder where I got him. I left him in the back yard with my friend and went to get his stuff out of the truck. My friend told me that he whined, barked and pulled on the leash as soon as I was out of sight and didn't stop until he saw me coming back. He's part of my family now and I couldn't imagine having to make the decision to put him down like you had to.

Kellzey also has a good looking shepard. I wonder what percentage of german car owners also have a german dog. Wanna bet it's higher than the national average? wink.gif
Dr Evil
My every day rid eis a modified BMW K75 with a K1100RS fairing kit, but it has been hit twice and looks like shit so no pics. Maybe I can find an old one. Watch where you park your bikes! My other one is a 74 R75/6. Still tinkering with it. The learning curve is a bit more than I expected.
Dr Evil
More.
aufaber
hmm.. These are the newset pics I have. On the way to the track. Mine is the yellow one.

IPB Image
IPB Image
Chris914n6
Dog trailer? I don't know... I haven't gotten a bike yet. (but it's on the want list for this summer) mueba.gif

Chris
SirAndy
here's the bike i used to have sad.gif

gotta find myself some time and money for that kind of toy again.
i used to compete in MotoCross back when i was young ...

Kawasaki KX500, 6-speed, 500cc 2-stroke!
65HP @ just over 220 lbs aktion035.gif
MJHanna
mine
MJHanna
other side
914werke
BigKat that must mean that the 1100 blade? Sweet.
Heres a few:
914werke
When I can sneak in a race weekend smilie_pokal.gif 389lbs & 132RWHP as recorded on a Dynojet dyno.
914werke
This was my 2nd KAT. The first was my first new bike purchase an 82 550MZ.
914werke
Sold this one to a buddy of mine a season ago.
914werke
Heres my 7 yr olds.
mikerose
This is how I get to work most days
Seagrave
Let's see now...the 750 BSA w/Trackmaster in my Avatar is long gone, but missed dearly. After putting a rod through the case at the Sacramento Sportsman Mile it was sold as a roller. The photo was taken at the old Lodi Cycle Bowl in 1973. The Bultaco 200 Sherpa photo was taken at Pioneer Rodeo Grounds. No bikes for a long time and finally resurrected the dirt tracker with a street legal (sort of) version, a 1966 Bonneville 650.
Seagrave
Crap. I messed up the attachments. Figures. Used to fall off the bikes too.
Seagrave
...and the Bultaco
914werke
Talk about vintage laugh.gif
chk out the leathers and the lace up steel toe's
What is that circa early 70's?
airsix
QUOTE(soloracer @ Apr 4 2004, 02:02 PM)
Here are mine....along with my travel buddy. Haven't figured out how to take him with me yet.

Got an idea for the cruiser... I knew a guy in the 80's who rode with his G.Shep. He had hard saddle-bags and just left the lid off of one of them. The dog would hop up and put his hind feet in the saddle-bag and drape his torso across the seat, resting on his elbows. That dog rode on the bike everywhere - to work every day, weekends, etc. If the guy even walked in the direction of the bike the dog would run over and jump into possition on it.

-Ben M.
machina
I still need three wheels.
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Apr 5 2004, 07:39 AM)
BigKat that must mean that the 1100 blade? Sweet.
Heres a few:

Bigkat_83 is from the katana board. MY katana is a 83 with a 92 1216cc oil cooled GSXR engine Dynoed at 156 RWHP and has all 95 gsxr suspension pm race wheels. I built this about 5 years ago and it has been featured in streetfighter mag.

Bob
914ghost
Kick Ass...
69' Honda Black Bomber, I have the original tires for it, they're like new (along with the seat, bars...).
I got it w/ 3200 miles on it. Bought new in Japan at the factory special ordered as you see it (except bars/seat).
-Bob O
914ghost
I dig it..its the nicest thing I own.
914werke
Bob-o, Nice chrome!
Ive got a later G Model. No Pics but completely customed out as a cafe style bike.
A little under power for my frame so I gave it to my youngest bro. where it has languished now for yrs w/o so much as being started. sad.gif
stock93
Hey Andy I used to have a KX 500 as well. Mine was an 86 model.

I have a KDX220 now. Its a bit easier to ride in the tight woods around here then that KX was. I even have worked in a motorcycle dealership for a little more than a year. Its an addiction.......

John
dheinz
A couple of years ago this was almost as much fun as the 914.
stock93
Speaking of ATVs heres a pic of me on my blaster. Keep in mind I'm slightly over 6 feet tall and that is a shadow on the hill from me jumping off of it.

John
914werke
smilie_pokal.gif
heres me at PIR turn three on the Mean Greenie
F4i
Me and mine. Wife has my old sv650s.
Seagrave
Yeah, Vintage. That's me. The BSA is 1973, the Bultaco photo is '72. The leathers are two piece Bates. Sold them to a road racer who wore them once and then scraped a hole in the but at Sears Point. Oh, oh. That's vintage again...I mean Visteon Raceway (or whatever the hell it is).
FriarJohn
Wow, finally a topic I can really participate in. These pics are about a year old. I'll take more when I get my hard saddlebags painted to match.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

aktion035.gif
Seagrave
The avatar is too small. Here is my favorite....BSA 750 twin with Trackmaster frame. Ceriani forks. K-70's front and rear. May not look like much but it was a great bike. Nothing like the sound of a 40.
JmuRiz
Wow, great looking bikes. I had no idea so many bikers were among us. I need to put all the parts on mine and take/post a picture...only picture I have now is with the old factory bikini faring. Many more changes to come also...
tat2dphreak
QUOTE(FriarJohn @ Apr 5 2004, 10:35 PM)
Wow, finally a topic I can really participate in. These pics are about a year old. I'll take more when I get my hard saddlebags painted to match.
aktion035.gif

Friar, that is 1 gorgeous bike...

I'm not a bike person, never ridden, don't think I ever will, but once in a while I see a bike that's so damn nice I have to think about it! wub.gif

VERY NICE DUDE!! clap56.gif smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif
Neal
Heres mine
Evill Ed
Here's my YammaChopper .

Ed
914werke
headbang.gif Neal is the for real? Looks like Spokane?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.