Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just got back from Don and Glenn's....no Don, But
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dave_Darling
End cover of a side-shift transmission.
Dave_Darling
Interesting car having some work done. Not sure if the engine with the red tin is the original one to that car or not.
Dave_Darling
Closeup of said engine.
Dave_Darling
The reason why I'm not sure about which engine was in the car. Note the firewall engine mount...
Dave_Darling
Big brakes! Note "spaced" stock rear calipers.
Dave_Darling
And rolled fenders to fit wider rubber.
Dave_Darling
Back outside, we see a 20mm master cylinder. Yes, 20mm--see the "20" cast into it? I've no idea what that is out of...
Dave_Darling
That tasty black car (3.6, whooo!!) was giving rides all morning. Too bad I missed my chance to ride along.
Dave_Darling
Nose-on shot. Hey, what's going on with that bumper top?
Dave_Darling
Headlight washer nozzles! The owner said that he didn't have any of the rest of the system, though--just the bumper top.
Dave_Darling
Pretty... Wish mine looked more like this. Wouldn't mind if mine ran, either.
Dave_Darling
Hopefully that's not what is required for mine to run... But that sure is a clean install!!
Dave_Darling
Nice 3.2 Six.
Dave_Darling
Correction: Injected 3.2 Six. smile.gif
Dave_Darling
With pulled rear fenders to fit 225s. Yum yum!! smile.gif
Dave_Darling
A Zambesi 1.8 for sale.
Dave_Darling
Bumped up to 2056ccs, but then they put a single-carb setup on it??? sad.gif
Dave_Darling
Two Zambesis, nose to nose. The one on the left is Jason (from Pelican)'s roommie's car. It had points trouble on the way there, and had to be push-started to get back home.
Dave_Darling
I think I recall this one had a nice-sounding four-banger in it.
Dave_Darling
This guy came in late. I'm told he's a local Riverside guy. I asked, but he had no idea whose body kit it was. Not to my taste, but some of the lines are very nicely penned. There were a few cracks in the FG though.
Dave_Darling
Side shot.
Dave_Darling
Nose.
Dave_Darling
And finally, the Piece de Resistance... Z's new avatar! biggrin.gif

Yes, Z--a larger copy will be sent to you directly. If anyone else wants full-size versions of any of these pics, just drop me a note.

--DD
Jenny
Is that Toast? She doesn't look too impressed. huh.gif

Jen
Joe Bob
Hmmm, I WAS gonna be nice and ask her before "I" posted it or used it as an avatar.....

Well...let me be the first....I'm Offended.... wacko.gif
Gint
Is that Toast? She doesn't look too impressed.  

Jen

Wouldn't you be?

Nice pics Dave. Much better than mine. I'll post some later tonight. I was too tired yesterday and I had to give some time to the payin job.
Toast
Actually Mike, I purposly made that face blink.gif Actually if Dave would have taken the pic a few seconds later, I would have done the same thing to him except elsewhere. mueba.gif w00t.gif

Its all in fun. drunk.gif
No offence taken.

Now get thoes ideas out of your head boys!
gunner.gif
Joe Bob
Woof....whatya doing later? Wanna ride in my Porsche little girl???? MDB2.gif
Jenny
Mike that's gross. You have little girls. Did that line ever work with me? ohmy.gif

Jen
Toast
QUOTE(Toast @ Apr 6 2004, 12:50 PM)
Now get thoes ideas out of your head boys!  
gunner.gif

Ok, let me repeat....,
Sammy
I met lots-O-old friends there (some older than others), hadn't seen some of em in a long while.

I met the toastmistess for the first time and Mikey and Ingo forced me to drink beer against my will wink.gif

I gave several spirited rides in the turbo-tail dragger and didn't break anything, sold enough crap to donate $5 to Glenn and buy an 18 pack and still get home with a little more $$$ than I started with. Besides the sunburn it was a very good day beerchug.gif

When we gonna get JP down here to one of these?
Joe Bob
QUOTE(Jenny @ Apr 6 2004, 02:06 PM)
Mike that's gross. You have little girls. Did that line ever work with me? ohmy.gif

Jen

Ummmm, yeah....one of the Orange County 914 runs....you rode in THE ROCKET.....YOUR brother told me to scare the snot outta ya....
Red-Beard
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Apr 6 2004, 08:36 AM)
Back outside, we see a 20mm master cylinder. Yes, 20mm--see the "20" cast into it? I've no idea what that is out of...

That was my 20mm. It was supposed to go into my 1982SC.

Until I realised I only needed a switch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.