Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB D-Jet Fuel Pump Connector Plug w/pigtail
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pilothyer
The electrical plug going to the fuel pump on my 73 has been cut off by PO when carbs were added.....I need the plug with as much wiring as possible to put back the original D-jet 3 port pump..........Thanks for looking.....Jerry
914Sixer
Jerry,
Let me look this afternoon. I have several plugs but I am not sure if I have one with a pigtail.
Jakeodoule
QUOTE(pilothyer @ May 24 2010, 12:30 AM) *

The electrical plug going to the fuel pump on my 73 has been cut off by PO when carbs were added.....I need the plug with as much wiring as possible to put back the original D-jet 3 port pump..........Thanks for looking.....Jerry

Jerry,
I got it. you can have it for cost of shipping.
should be able to get as much length as you want.
this is the one in the front trunk right?
bdstone914
Jerry,

I have one that is correct for the 73 three port pump. You can have it with the other parts you are buying. I can mail it sooner it you need it.

Bruce
pilothyer
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 24 2010, 08:04 AM) *

Jerry,

I have one that is correct for the 73 three port pump. You can have it with the other parts you are buying. I can mail it sooner it you need it.

Bruce

Bruce...Thanks very much....You can just send it with the other parts. I appreciate it very much..........Jerry
pilothyer
QUOTE(Jakeodoule @ May 24 2010, 08:02 AM) *

QUOTE(pilothyer @ May 24 2010, 12:30 AM) *

Jerry,
I got it. you can have it for cost of shipping.
should be able to get as much length as you want.
this is the one in the front trunk right?

Thank you for your offer, but it is the rear mounted fuel pump with three ports. I am not sure the 70-74 rear mounted pump and the 75-76 front mounted pump share the same style connector?...Thanks again though....Jerry
914Sixer
No pigtails but I have 3 plugs.
pilothyer
QUOTE(914Sixer @ May 24 2010, 03:35 PM) *

No pigtails but I have 3 plugs.

Mark......I very much appreciate your time and reply. Looks as though Bruce has just what I need. Thanks. Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.