914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrifterJay
nice add....
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.co.../2/67681082.htm
ohmy.gif
Curvie Roadlover
An ad from a student of P.T. Barnum
RON S.
If that car were signal orange,I'd swear it was my 6'r b4 I started bringing it back from the dead.
Ron
GaroldShaffer
What a deal, only $1200 cool_shades.gif
TROJANMAN
don't you guys remember "greased lightning"
anything is restorable welder.gif

"we'll get some overhead lifters and some four barrel quads, oh yea..."
"you know that ain't no shit, we'll be gettin lots of tit....in greased lightning"
Chris H.
Come on guys, it's definitely restorable. You just have to replace all of the current parts and the shell with new ones, right? laugh.gif
Malmz
Remove Targa top, replace everything below, replace Targa top. Yep, it's restorable... lol3.gif
ninefourteener
Shit..... no better than this one I posted a couple weeks ago.

Starting bid was $2000...... Never got any bids... Hmm.. wonder why?? blink.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33615
MattR
That HAS to be the rustiest back end Ive ever seen. Its all rusty, except for the flares... thats a mess.

Atleast the top is in ok condition... so all you have to do is remove the top and replace everything underneath.
Chris H.
Looks like someone may have stripped it to bare metal and left it. I HATE when they do that!
mightyohm
I saw a 914 at a pick n pull with the trunk so rusted you could easily bend it up and down halfway without the other half moving. All the layers had separated and were flaking off.
RAR
Save 'em all I say, just as long as I don't have to do the work.
The Brumos Peter Gregg 914-6 was in amazingly poor shape when it's restoration began. It, of course, had historical significance, and many large body sections were replaced.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.