Full Version: M471 Clarification
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
markb
birthday3.gif

Sounds like you got a good one. smile.gif
carr914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jul 7 2010, 01:34 PM) *

Are you sure she did it? Maybe it was T.C.?

I knew about it though

How come it's not autographed? The other day, Steve had an autograph session.
bcheney
Steve...that is so cool. Wives who love us AND who love seeing us smile about our PORSCHE are the best!
TJB/914
Hi Guys,

I was just on EXCELLENCE web site <www.excellence-mag.com> and they have the July #185 issue featured cars featured. To my surprise they have a local MI 904-GT that I have a great story to tell.

Back in 2001 just after I finished my restoration I attended the Meadowbrook concourse d'elegance meet and Porsche was celebrating the 356's on the hill with all the other Porsche's in attendance. My 914 was positioned along side Alex's 904-GT because we are mid-eng cars. (Alex Pollack's 904-GT is featured in the July issue, so you have to check out the story). At the time I didn't know squatt about 904's and the owner Alex Pollack asked if I wanted to sit in the car and offered me a ride. I spent a lot time that day with Alex and learned a lot about his car's history. It never dawned on me what I was experiencing until today, many years later. It was a great memory with a lot of interesting stories to tell, I wish I had taken more photo's. chair.gif I can't wait to park next to Alex's 904-GT the next time I see his car at a local event. Photo's for sure popcorn[1].gif

Tom

BTW: EXCELLENCE gets better with each issue w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.