Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member- Chris Julian- 1974- 918 6.4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Allan
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ttttttooooooccccoooollllllllll. THAT IS GREAT!!!! Give me more pics!!!! wavey.gif
dan10101
Is this street? or pure race?

Looks seriously bad ass. If you dont mind, I would love some detailed pics of the front radiator setup, and that tube work you've done up front as well as anything you have..

If you dont want to post em you can email me the pics at adalen@pacbell.net

Thanks, and your car looks like I want mine to!!!

Andrew
spare time toys
QUOTE(Chris Julian @ Jul 20 2004, 07:18 PM)
Front Compartment Resend- can't get the first image to display

Who makes this fuel cell?
rhodyguy
is this the one you are looking for brittain?

kevin
neo914-6
Visited Chris today with MikeP to see his exhaust progress...

Nice "over the top" headers!

Are they hot enough? laugh.gif

Notice the webers (just for conversation for now)
neo914-6
Hood exhaust is next...
Andyrew
sick stuff!!!

Asside from the 90's in the headers, they look true race!!!!

webbers look good as always...

Hood radiator exhausting? Copycat wink.gif He was just jelous that my cooling on the track was 5 degree's lower laugh.gif Jk Chris!

Cant wait to see it in 3 weeks!

Andrew
neo914-6
He went to some historic races and noticed ALL the mid engine race cars had hood exhaust. If you ask MikeP, hood exhaust is a catchall for alot of garbage and his radiator was not designed for easy access... confused24.gif

Let's hope he get's his house projects done! If you saw what he's working on, your jaw would drop...

Got July 24th clearance from his wife Shirley smilie_pokal.gif She asked how many of "us" are there and I said our group is growing... laugh.gif
redshift
laugh.gif wub.gif bs.gif chowtime.gif Yack.gif givemebeer.gif chairfall.gif chair.gif sawzall-smiley.gif driving-girl.gif hijacked.gif sheeplove.gif cool_shades.gif unsure.gif laugh.gif smash.gif pray.gif mad.gif huh.gif laugh.gif beer.gif beerchug.gif cool_shades.gif flipa.gif screwy.gif

I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread I must not view this thread
porschev8
QUOTE (Chris Julian @ Jul 20 2004, 07:18 PM)

Hey Chris,
So did it run cool or overheat?

-Tim
grantsfo
Why did you ruin a pefectly good 914 with a V8? wink.gif Holy crap that is a beautiful car. Incredible work! clap23.gif clap23.gif clap23.gif clap23.gif clap23.gif clap23.gif clap23.gif clap23.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (porschev8 @ Jan 30 2006, 07:58 PM)
QUOTE (Chris Julian @ Jul 20 2004, 07:18 PM)

Hey Chris,
So did it run cool or overheat?

-Tim

His cooling system did not overheat on it's first long distance drive to SoCal last summer for WCC05...
rick 918-S
Hi Chris!
rick 918-S
I call this "Passing anything but the gas station"
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.