Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix Red 914 picture thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
wonkipop
was a color down here ford used, early 70s, exclusively at first on HO falcons. Brambles Red. you could get it later special order for XA falcons when HOs were suddenly NLA post super car scare. said to be red used by the trucking company Brambles. i remember the trucks as a kid.

i parked up my 914 once beside a falcon, BR so close to PR i couldn't tell the difference,
probably explains why i bought the 914 i did.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
sarivers2001
Here’s mine!
mb911
Click to view attachment
Freezin 914
@mb911 , pray.gif
Freezin 914
A couple more:
pfreiburger
Here's mine, number 3 in the thread from WI, i think. it appears that Phoenix Red is a Wisconsin kind of color!
mb911
QUOTE(pfreiburger @ Aug 24 2023, 08:05 PM) *

Here's mine, number 3 in the thread from WI, i think. it appears that Phoenix Red is a Wisconsin kind of color!

That’s crazy 3 of us actually within a couple hours of each other
Freezin 914
QUOTE(pfreiburger @ Aug 24 2023, 11:05 PM) *

I like the “blacked out” top! beerchug.gif
Geezer914
Blacked out window post.Click to view attachment
Detroit
A shot of mine right after I bought it next to its properly "red" sable mates...

Click to view attachment

One as it is now...

Click to view attachment
Detroit
...And one from the Porsche factory museum. I'm not sure if it's actually Pheonix red, but it sure looks it.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.