Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Quick Wiring Questions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
project-914
I am confused because my fogs only have one pin coming from them... but the Haynes says two wires go to it... one I assume to be the ground and the other to be the power...

also I am not sure which wires go where for the horns... I have the right wires in hand, but am not sure which pin is which. I have the same problem for the sidemarkers, turn signal lights, and the cigarette lighter. I know which wires go to which piece, just not the pin, because I see no pin numbers

any ideas? a picture?

thanks
JeffBowlsby
We are confused by your question too! Can you be more clear about what you are asking?

smile.gif
project-914
fixed... better?
bandjoey
Brown is always ground. That help? Pelican has printable wire diagrams.
project-914
I know which colors are for what, but my fogs might be missing a piece or something, I will double check it
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(project-914 @ Jul 28 2010, 03:29 PM) *

I know which colors are for what, but my fogs might be missing a piece or something, I will double check it

If your fog lights only have one wire, it is most likely the power wire and the housing is the ground.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.