Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 3 Pedal Assembly (or another model/brand)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Corkus
The pedals on my 914 are trashed. Someone welded one of the pedals to the floor for some reason and I can't use them.

A 914 3 pedal assembly will work for my Subaru Conversion Project.

Anyone have a 3 pedal set to sell? Or another brand of floor mounted 3 pedal assembly?

PM or email me please. My email is in the signature block below.

Thanks
Gigamight
I'm gonna jump in here...

The 914 doesn't really have a "3 pedal assembly"

The gas pedal is mounted to the floor by bolts. If your previous owner welded it to the floor, there were probably some broken bolt stories behind it.

I don't know if I am helping by saying this, but I have some pedal assemblies I can sell you from 914s, but you may be disappointed when you find only 2 pedals contained therein. There is an attachment on the right side where the acc. pedal attaches for the throttle cable, but no pedal.
Corkus
Giga', thanks for the reply. I am interested in replacing the 3 pedals so I need to do what it takes. I am interested in buying a 2 pedal set, then.

What do I do about the accelerator pedal?

PM or email me with details of what you have for sale.

Thanks.
bdstone914
I rebuild pedal sets for $150. I normally get a core in exchange. There might be some usable parts from your set. I have them stripped, zinc plated and powder coated.
They are rebuilt with bronze bushings and new stoppers.You can buy a new gas pedal for about $30.
Bruce
Corkus
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jul 28 2010, 09:23 PM) *

I rebuild pedal sets for $150. I normally get a core in exchange. There might be some usable parts from your set. I have them stripped, zinc plated and powder coated.
They are rebuilt with bronze bushings and new stoppers.You can buy a new gas pedal for about $30.
Bruce

Thanks very much. That might work. I'll PM you.
McMark
Just for clarity - all the 914s had the same pedal cluster, and it's the same as the one in early 911s. No need to specify anything other than 914 pedal cluster. biggrin.gif

Just tryin' to be helpful. beerchug.gif
SUNAB914
I have rebuilt pedal clusters for $90.00 plus shipping. I will refund $30.00 if your old one is returned and rebuildable. I replace bushings with bronze bushings and replace springs as neccessary.
bdstone914
Mark,

The early 911 pedal cluster is not exactly the same. The 911 upper clutch pedal is straight and the 914 is offset. This is due to the 911 having a wider wheel well.
I know more about pedal sets then any normal person needs to know.

QUOTE(McMark @ Jul 29 2010, 10:20 PM) *

Just for clarity - all the 914s had the same pedal cluster, and it's the same as the one in early 911s. No need to specify anything other than 914 pedal cluster. biggrin.gif

Just tryin' to be helpful. beerchug.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.