Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Qwik Valve on AN-16 Tee?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Steve
I have an AN-16 Tee between my 914-6 oil tank and the 3.2 oil cooler. The AN16 cap is tough to get a wrench on to change the oil. I was looking at changing the AN-16 Cap to a QuikValve. Has anyone done it? I remember seeing a picture somewhere. Does anyone have the part numbers?

Thanks for the help!!
Cap'n Krusty
QUOTE(Steve @ Jul 30 2010, 07:06 AM) *

I have an AN-12 Tee between my 914-6 oil tank and the 3.2 oil cooler. Today it has a hard to remove cap for changing the oil. I was looking at changing the AN-12 Cap to a QuikValve. Has anyone done it? I remember seeing a picture somewhere. Does anyone have the part numbers?

Thanks for the help!!

"Today it has a hard"?

OK.

The Cap'n
Steve
You probably got better grades in English than I did. I meant the AN-12 Cap is a pain in the ass to remove. It's tucked way up high behind the rocker and its hard to get a wrench on it. I was looking for a better solution to change the oil and the Qwik Valve looked like the way to go.
http://www.qwikvalve.com/home.php
underthetire
AN should be to adapt to anything. I would say all you would need to do is find out what threads those quick drain thingys come in and order a AN12 to (whatever) from Mcmaster carr or Grainger industrial, or even just a local hydraulic shop. How about just putting a AN12 short hose on it and let it hang lower so you can get to it?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.