Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What ever happened to the bay area weekend Breakfasts?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
biosurfer1
hm...might be able to make saturday
SirAndy
Alright, i'll start a new thread ... biggrin.gif
Jenny
Is there a breakfast planned for this month? Haven't checked in with you guys in ages, and would love to see some familiar faces.
Brent
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jan 17 2011, 02:54 AM) *

Is there a breakfast planned for this month? Haven't checked in with you guys in ages, and would love to see some familiar faces.

Jenny! Hows being a mommy?
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ Jan 17 2011, 01:54 AM) *

Nothing as of yet, but you are welcome to volunteer and pick a place and date ... biggrin.gif

bye1.gif
Jenny
Being a mommy is so great, I've decided to do it twice! wink.gif

That being said, there is very little I volunteer for nowadays. School's starting back up in just over a week, and I take care of both a toddler as well as my parents. I'm friends with a bunch of world members on fb, but still manage to be out of the loop when it comes to social gatherings. Trying to get back into it, but I'm not sure how often I'll be able to check the forum. If I disappear here, can someone message my lazy ass on fb to let me know about the breakfasts?
McMark
I'll try to be better about nagging you. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.