Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GearBox
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VaccaRabite
I have been meaning to post about this, as the topic of Compression Ratios and Deck Heights comes up a few times a year.

I found a really handy app for my iPhone called GearBox. in fact, I liked it so much that I did a little QA testing for it, and my findings were included in the latest release. Its a free app that calculates Displacement and Compression Ratios in both metric and inch. It also does conversion from liters and cubic inches. I have found it quite handy, and I thought y'all might as well.

As far as I know, no one is making any money from this endorsement. I thought it might be helpful to someone here. It was for me.

Zach
Mike Bellis
They are charging $0.99 for that app. Try Gear Toolkit. It's free with more features.
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Aug 16 2010, 10:02 AM) *

They are charging $0.99 for that app. Try Gear Toolkit. It's free with more features.

huh. I stand corrected. I guess the pre-rev1 I got was free, but newer versions cost a buck.

I'll look into Gear Toolkit. When I looked for this a few months ago, gearbox was the only engine calculator I could find. Makes sense that there would be more of them now.

Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.