Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Colorado Teeners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
PeeGreen 914
Going to be in Denver on October the 2nd -6th for a trade show. Anything going on those few days? I have sunday night and Tuesday night open if anyone wants to do something. beerchug.gif

Gint-edit - Sunday plan:

Sunday 10/3 11:00 sharp (if you're one of those people that can't make anything on time, plan to be there at 10:30.) we'll leave Golden at the 7-11 in the map. Drive through the hills and down into Longmont to Dana's, arriving there between 1:30 and 2:00. From there we can head to my place (also on the map) and do some grillin, beer swillin and bench racin. Actual addresses will be disseminated at the meeting points. If you plan to just make on of the stops, PM myself or Dana for addresses. For all that are coming over to my place, all I need you to bring is drinks. Whatever you want. Plus some beer for me and Shar. beer3.gif We'll provide the food, burgers, dogs, chips and some salads from Costco type stuff. My mobile... 720-480-2540

Clear as mud? I hope so, because that's as good as it's going to get.

Here's the map once again < - Linky
adambo
Cars N Coffee in Boulder early Saturday morning on the 4th, its about a 30 minute drive. Lots of cool cars to check out and usually a couple 914s
PeeGreen 914
October 2nd would be the saturday and I don't get in until 9pm dry.gif

Anything going on on Sunday? Football will be in season by then piratenanner.gif
adambo
Oh whoops I get my months confused sometimes
PeeGreen 914
biggrin.gif Happens to us all. Have a little while before October but thought I would put this out early enough to see what comes up. beer3.gif
Scott S
There are a pile of us - we should be able to pull together at least a beer/dinner. Are you staying right down town?

Unfortunately The Broncos are away that weekend. That would have been fun!

Keep pestering us beerchug.gif
PeeGreen 914
Staying at the Sheridan on 1550 Court Place.

Cool, if we can do dinner or drinks that would be awesome beerchug.gif
Gint
I'll be taking a nap that Sunday...
PeeGreen 914
confused24.gif I thought you did that every day. poke.gif
plymouth37
I will be around, beer and dinner sounds good, we haven't gotten the CO gang together in a while.
PeeGreen 914
It would be great to finally meet the man behind the monster beerchug.gif . the Anklebiter is one of my favorite threads on here.
PeeGreen 914
Just found out I may get to bring my wife to part of this. So then you may get to meet the better Bovey biggrin.gif ... huh.gif
mojorisen914
Jon,

I've only lived in Denver since the end of April and I have found out there is ALWAYS something going on here.
Give us a heads up closer to the date.
PeeGreen 914
9 days until I get to Denver smile.gif

Anything going on Sunday? Anyone up for Sunday night football at their house or a bar confused24.gif
Gint
I'm on call that weekend, but on call at this job is waaaay better than the last... two or so. I haven't watched a football since last year's superbowl.

We need to bump this thread in the morning when the rest of the gang will see it.
plymouth37
I should be around and up for something.
PeeGreen 914
Okay, football isn't essential beerchug.gif just need teeners and a good time.wink.gif
brant
the dates work
lets meet out somewhere kinda central

where are you staying at again?

brant
Ferg
Do you have a rental car??

I'm happy to have everyone over Sunday the 3rd, for Beers and Burgers, we could maybe even squeeze in a Fall Drive??

Ferg
PeeGreen 914
I'm staying at the Sheraton Denver Hotel. 1550 Court Place. beerchug.gif

No rental car though dry.gif I may be able to get one for the day though smile.gif
brant
Your hotel is pretty much right down town.

nothing is too far away in denver, but the public transportation isn't awesome either... Ferg's is about 20miles and 40minutes?, from your hotel.

We could meet somewhere downtown so you didn't have to get a car
or we could bbq and meet at someones place, but it will be harder for your transportation.

I don't think we have anybody living near your downtown hotel currently
Ben used to be over kinda near there, but that was years back.

b
jcambo7
Jon
You should come down here to Oklahoma and fix my 914 for me after wards. poke.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 24 2010, 11:47 AM) *

nothing is too far away in denver, but the public transportation isn't awesome either... Ferg's is about 20miles and 40minutes?, from your hotel.

or we could bbq and meet at someones place, but it will be harder for your transportation.

b

Either way I can do whatever. Getting a rental car for a day is easy enough but if I don't have to I can toss that towards beer money smile.gif

Actually James, if I could I would love to. Unfortunately I fly home and head back to the office right when the show is over dry.gif .
PeeGreen 914
My coworker wants to come as well. So we may need to rent a car. We have a few days to figure this out though aktion035.gif
mojorisen914
Jon,
Ally and I live about 2.56 miles NE of your hotel, according to MapQuest. We could always swing by and pick you and the better half up.

LMK
PeeGreen 914
piratenanner.gif That would be great. Although my coworker is certainly not my better half wink.gif

I wish my wife could come. That would be fun smile.gif
Gint
If we do it early enough in the day (it's Sunday after all) we could probably get together for grillin' and beerin' and my joint. Maybe we could even get Kevin to roll the CarBQ over! Tons of room over here, no neighbors to get in the way and it's and not as far north as Ferg's.
plymouth37
I am all for the CarBQ attending!
914runnow
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Aug 18 2010, 11:38 AM) *

Going to be in Denver on October the 2nd -6th for a trade show. Anything going on those few days? I have sunday night and Tuesday night open if anyone wants to do something. beerchug.gif

I guess I am in for Sunday the 3rd..I will be a slug,due to the prior week of 70 hours..work and shows.....BUT I guess Gaddy and or Peeps and or Doug E. Fresh can all car pool to the place of choice.....
BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT>>>
Is this a >Spouse< along event too???
If Gint izah bizy boy..no reason to tax him nor his nap....
Maybe a restaurant in downtown, since it is somewhat central....
And no I will not be Bringing the G/Kidz.......
Either way I will show up as my season will be running thru all of October..
sooooooo catch me while you can......Just lemmeno where. to go or what to bring.
Oh PS It will be nice to meetcha...
Gint
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Sep 24 2010, 03:16 PM) *
We need to talk to Kevin to see if he's up for it. We could also do a drive to include Boulder and check out your build before the Q at my house because I'm straight east on Hwy 7. What about it Dana? This could work out great!
PeeGreen 914
Id love to see Dana's car smile.gif
majkos
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 24 2010, 03:57 PM) *

Is love to see Dana's car smile.gif

Way better than watching the Bronco's!
I'm in!

Oh and HELL YEAH! I'll bring Kar B Q

Click to view attachment
Gint
I knew Kevin would come through!
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 24 2010, 04:57 PM) *
Here's hoping that it doesn't snow! JK ... sorta. It could. But it probably wouldn't be cold.

Are you up for it? It's going to be a mid-morning to evening gig. And what happened to the better Bovey?
majkos
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 24 2010, 04:32 PM) *

Here's hoping that it doesn't snow! JK ... sorta. It could. But it probably wouldn't be cold.

Are you up for it? It's going to be a mid-morning to evening gig. And what happened to the better Bovey?

If it doesn't snow! av-943.gif av-943.gif av-943.gif
So true dry.gif
I've set sunday down the whole day for 914 Kar B Q jsharp.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 24 2010, 05:32 PM) *

We do need to get our booth set up but should be able to do that first thing. Nothing happened to the better Bovey. She just has to stay home with the hyper little Bovey's.
Ferg
I like the grill idea either Gint's or my casa.

majkos
QUOTE(Ferg @ Sep 24 2010, 05:48 PM) *

Kar B Q Isn't Ferg Worthy sad.gif
jcambo7
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Sep 24 2010, 02:39 PM) *

b

Either way I can do whatever. Getting a rental car for a day is easy enough but if I don't have to I can toss that towards beer money smile.gif

Actually James, if I could I would love to. Unfortunately I fly home and head back to the office right when the show is over dry.gif .

Yeah I kind of figured that. I will be in Washington from the 1st of October thru the 19th any how so yeah. Going TDY for work and I will be at McChord.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Sep 24 2010, 11:03 PM) *

b

How are you going to be in Washington on the 19th when you are supposed to be on the Dragon with us on the 15th? confused24.gif

Yeah I kind of figured that. I will be in Washington from the 1st of October thru the 19th any how so yeah. Going TDY for work and I will be at McChord.

jcambo7
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Sep 24 2010, 11:08 PM) *

QUOTE(jcambo7 @ Sep 24 2010, 11:03 PM) *

b

How are you going to be in Washington on the 19th when you are supposed to be on the Dragon with us on the 15th? confused24.gif

Hot Shoe
I know but it's my job. PLus my 914 still isn't running. I need to order another pertronix since I accidentally fried it again. Also it's a free ride home to see my family. How could I say no to that.
plymouth37
QUOTE(Gint @ Sep 24 2010, 04:51 PM) *

QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Sep 24 2010, 03:16 PM) *
We need to talk to Kevin to see if he's up for it. We could also do a drive to include Boulder and check out your build before the Q at my house because I'm straight east on Hwy 7. What about it Dana? This could work out great!

That's fine by me! I will be around all day so anything works.
SharonG
QUOTE(914runnow @ Sep 24 2010, 04:57 PM) *
Is this a >Spouse< along event too???
......Just lemmeno where. to go or what to bring.

Bring whomever would like to come! The 3rd is my mommy's bday so I'm not sure if I'll be there or not. Maybe she'll get a car-b-q lunch for her bday. biggrin.gif
And we'll get the burgers and/or dogs and some chips. AND some beer, of course. beerchug.gif Bring a side or cookies or whatever if you feel like it. chowtime.gif
plymouth37
P.S. I am in old town Longmont now, still pretty close to Gint's. If we need a back up, my place is "gathering friendly" too.
brant
QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Sep 25 2010, 08:59 AM) *

P.S. I am in old town Longmont now, still pretty close to Gint's. If we need a back up, my place is "gathering friendly" too.

where in old town?
west side or east side

we just moved out of 5th and collyer

I'm in north longmont now
brant
plymouth37
QUOTE(brant @ Sep 25 2010, 08:03 AM) *

QUOTE(plymouth37 @ Sep 25 2010, 08:59 AM) *

where in old town?
west side or east side

we just moved out of 5th and collyer

I'm in north longmont now
brant

Holy Crap, you were like 4 blocks from me!
I am over at 8th and Baker.
PeeGreen 914
Ha. That's funny and cool at the same time. It's always nice having fellow teeners close.
Gint
QUOTE(Ferg @ Sep 24 2010, 06:48 PM) *
We can do this in two parts so everyone can participate regardless.

I don't care where we do it. I offered because I have tons of room and not as far out as Ferg's or Longmont. The new house is set back from the street more than my old house's entire lot size. Lots of parking and plenty of room for the CarBQ as well. And since I'm on call I'd be close to a computer so I could deal with anything that came up if I had to.
plymouth37
Gint's place sounds good, I will be around so people can stop by my place if they want to check out the Anklebiter before heading over to Gint's.
I will some growlers from Left Hand Brewery.
majkos
popcorn[1].gif
plymouth37
What time should we get together?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.