Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif

Just a week to go till the September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Come on down and get your donut on!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif icon_bump.gif cheer.gif

I know you wont forget 'cause I remind you every day! The Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is less than a week away! See you there!
ConeDodger

See you Saturday morning at the Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! Shine 'em up guys!
minnesota loon
I will try to make it. I'm on vacation in the area. Have to fly home at 12:30 so i'll try to come early.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(minnesota loon @ Sep 20 2010, 10:50 AM) *

I will try to make it. I'm on vacation in the area. Have to fly home at 12:30 so i'll try to come early.

Sounds great John, but since White Bear Lake is nearly empty these days we will have to search you to make sure you don't take any California water back with you... lol-2.gif
ConeDodger

Less than a week! The baker has been warned! Those hungry Porsche guys are coming in again! See you Saturday at the September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion... chowtime.gif
ConeDodger

This should be big! I spent a good deal of yesterday answering questions for the Friday Car Club Section of the Sacramento Bee. They want to know if 914World.Com is a car club or a business and a bunch of other questions. Then they call me back and ask where the money for the banner ads goes and I said charity... So, end result is the 914World.Com is in the paper Friday with the September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion! See you there!
ConeDodger

Just two days till the September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion. This one will be big so get there early and get your spot... See you Saturday!!!
Cambo
As long as the UPS man shows up at my house Friday with parts, doughnuts WILL be in my future!
Lennies914
I need my donut! Don't know if the rest of the Contra Costa gang will be represented though confused24.gif
orange914
looks like kenny is schedualed for sat. but MAY make a quick dash
al weidman
bye1.gif

I'm coming as fast as I can and proof that yellow cars are faster. No passing allowed though.

al weidman
forgot the proof.
Click to view attachment

ConeDodger

Oh my gosh! It's tomorrow! The September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is tomorrow! See you all in the morning!
ConeDodger

One more bump today so you don't forget tomorrow! The September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion is... OMG! It's in the morning! See you there!
raw1298
I again will be working, keeping the local area well fed! Hope to get to a meeting soon! Rob, have a buttermilk bar for me smile.gif .
ConeDodger
See you someday soon Randy... I see Dan lurking. Dan grab your Dad and the girls and come on down... Or have you had enough of the long drives for the year??? sad.gif
ConeDodger

See you in an hour at the September Sacramento Porsche Family Reunion!
trent1542
I will be coming in a dark grey 2005 Mustang biggrin.gif
strawman
Hope the donuts and bench-racing are good this morning. I'm sitting here 15 miles away, waiting to leave for my daughter's soccer game and wishing the game had a later start time so's I coulda joined y'all. Maybe next time!
ConeDodger
That was easily the best reunion turnout EVER! We filled the whole front parking lot and some of the side lot! We even had two late model 911's show up but they didn't want to park near us because as some of you may know, RUST IS CONTAGIOUS!

I have pics I will show right after I resize them!
ConeDodger
Here are my pics, both Z and 914...
ConeDodger
More is better!
ConeDodger
Even more is even better!
ConeDodger
What could be better than even more?
ConeDodger
Oh, I forgot to warn you there was a Corvette loose!
ConeDodger
Some really great cars there!
ConeDodger
Check out this race prepped Z! These guys track the crap out of these cars... The guy with the ball cap to the right side of the first pic in mid laugh is Bill. I have known of him for 18 years and just finally met him the first time I invited the Z car guys. This pic captures his spirit. He is always laughing, loving, and living life as if today was his last! His car is the white track car at the bottom. He eats up much newer and faster cars for lunch at track day events...
ConeDodger
This is almost the last of them...
ConeDodger
One last one of mine, others may have taken pics though...
trent1542
I was there, brought a camera to take pictures but I was too busy talking to everybody to get a single picture!
It was great, wish I could have gotten there a little earlier though.
porschecb
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 25 2010, 01:50 PM) *

One last one of mine, others may have taken pics though...

Someone should have bought the guy with the mini van a dozen dognuts and sent him on his way biggrin.gif
tracer
Hey All,

Had a great time meeting everyone this go round. Alot of great people and stories. I will be looking forward to more times to meet up with you all.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.