Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: FREE parts (just pay shipping)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Steve Snyder
Here are some new free parts and some leftovers from prior posts. IM me for shipping costs (take it all for the best deal). More stuff to come as I continue to go through boxes...

*SOLD* Rear shock tower caps, each has a very small tear that is hard to photograph but will not prevent it from looking fine and protecting your Targa top.
IPB Image

*SOLD* Fuel pump mount, rubber buffers are good, minimal surface rust.
IPB Image
IPB Image

*SOLD* Battery clamp with surface rust.
IPB Image
IPB Image

*SOLD* Front deck lid hinges
IPB Image

*SOLD* Heater motor housing
IPB Image
IPB Image

Fresh air hoses
IPB Image

*SOLD* Box O' headlight stuff
IPB Image
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Steve Snyder @ Aug 28 2010, 04:12 PM) *

Here are some new free parts and some leftovers from prior posts. IM me for shipping costs (take it all for the best deal). More stuff to come as I continue to go through boxes...

Rear shock tower caps, each has a very small tear that is hard to photograph but will not prevent it from looking fine and protecting your Targa top.

Fuel pump mount, rubber buffers are good, minimal surface rust.

Battery clamp with surface rust.

Front deck lid hinges

Heater motor housing

Fresh air hoses

Box O' headlight stuff

Will take the fuel pump mount also along with stuff from other post.
Gint
I'll take the shock tower caps, the fuel pump mounts and the battery clamp. I'll PM shipping address. Thanks!
Gint
Disregard my last then. I really need the fuel pump mount. Put me next in kine for that if for some reason it doesn't work out.
pilothyer
I will Take the Witch's Hats, The Battery Clamp, The Headlight Stuff. Maybe you can combine with the Targa Latch set from other add.
Steve Snyder
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Aug 28 2010, 09:35 PM) *

I will Take the Witch's Hats, The Battery Clamp, The Headlight Stuff. Maybe you can combine with the Targa Latch set from other add.

I'm initially going to quote $20 shipping for everything (including the Targa latch set), but that's just a SWAG. If it turns out to be more than a dollar or two less after I get to the UPS store, I'll refund the difference. If it's more, consider yourself lucky.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.