Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Lots o parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gigamight
I have parts from 4 cars I have bought and broken down into parts for my build. I have waaaaay more than I need now, and I need to get rid of a lot to make room and also to help pay to finish my build.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!

Here is a list of some stuff I really want to sell:

6,000 mile 1.8? engine case with fan/surround, oil cooler, P&Cs (need some cleaning on the Cs) still attached. This engine was hardly used! $350

Taco Plate and sensor (in a separate thread) $100 obo

center console with gauges (not tested) $150

Leather wrapped steering wheel $100

Will add more later (hopefully with more pics)

There is engine stuff, sheet metal (some cut, some not) interior stuff and tons of odds n ends. Most I will let go cheap, but some is in great shape and I will ask going prices for.

I am still new(ish) and so I am still learning prices, so I may ask you to make an offer on something I am not sure about. Here are some pics of a small part of the stash:

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
desmo900rider
I'm after front and rear bumper pads, let me know if you have any.

Thanks!
rwilner
I could use a fresh air blower and some 73 2.0L heat plumbing (warm air elbows, heat shields) if you have any.
Gigamight
I'll look at the condition of what I have and let you know.
Gigamight
QUOTE(rwilner @ Sep 3 2010, 02:01 PM) *

I could use a fresh air blower and some 73 2.0L heat plumbing (warm air elbows, heat shields) if you have any.

I have a lot of fresh air blowers, but they all will need new seals, and I do not have a working vehicle to test them on. PM me if that is acceptable, and we will work out a price.
hcdmueller
I am looking for L-jet parts. Airbox w/bracket, throttle body to air meter rubber thingy are the two most important. If you have a whole system let me know.
simonr
I need a working AAR for a 2.0
Gigamight
QUOTE(hcdmueller @ Sep 3 2010, 02:33 PM) *

I am looking for L-jet parts. Airbox w/bracket, throttle body to air meter rubber thingy are the two most important. If you have a whole system let me know.

Looking through my 1.8 parts, not sure I have the bracket, but I swear I saw it here at one point. Bear with me...
Gigamight
QUOTE(simonr @ Sep 3 2010, 04:10 PM) *

I need a working AAR for a 2.0

I'm still new, show me what an AAR looks like, or where it would be mounted
simonr
Its in front of your airbox to the left. If you have a 2.0 litre engine with Fuen injection it will be there . Has two vacuum hoses going into it.
Gigamight
QUOTE(simonr @ Sep 3 2010, 04:36 PM) *

Its in front of your airbox to the left. If you have a 2.0 litre engine with Fuen injection it will be there . Has two vacuum hoses going into it.

Will take a look on the new parts car. I also have a box of 2.0 parts that until recently were like looking at ancient greek writing, but I am slowly learning, so I will dig in
BRAVE_HELIOS
WOW, lots of stuff!

Would you happen to have the cover that goes on the front end of the center tunnel (just to the right side of the pedal cluster). I am also looking for the "D" shaped washer that helps attach the pedal cluster cover to the body. Thanks! biggrin.gif
pilothyer
I need a pair of the rubber saddles for the fuel tank need a left and a right, they go at each end of the tank also a good condition positive battery cable...
Gigamight
QUOTE(BRAVE_HELIOS @ Sep 3 2010, 04:57 PM) *

WOW, lots of stuff!

Would you happen to have the cover that goes on the front end of the center tunnel (just to the right side of the pedal cluster). I am also looking for the "D" shaped washer that helps attach the pedal cluster cover to the body. Thanks! biggrin.gif

Definitely have an extra cover. Not sure about the washer. Typing on my phone right now, ill pm you when I get home.
Gigamight
QUOTE(pilothyer @ Sep 3 2010, 05:24 PM) *

I need a pair of the rubber saddles for the fuel tank need a left and a right, they go at each end of the tank also a good condition positive battery cable...

I know I have the saddles, and I have a few harnesses I can look at for the pos cable. Pm you when I get home.
tod914
Hi need an excellent condition passanger side sheet metal for a 2.0. Piece where the spark plugs go in. Factory paint. By chance do you have the round little white rear trunk plugs? I'll take all 3 if have them in decent shape.
Gigamight
QUOTE(desmo900rider @ Sep 3 2010, 02:00 PM) *

I'm after front and rear bumper pads, let me know if you have any.

Thanks!

I have one bumper pad that was never installed. No idea what side it is for, but the number is 914.5(6-0?)5.085.10 The other ones I have are on the car and I can't guarantee what will happen when I try to remove them, but I can try.
Gigamight
QUOTE(rwilner @ Sep 3 2010, 02:01 PM) *

Looks like the only 2.0 heating parts I have are on the car that I am deciding to part or not. I will let you know when that decision is made. As for the blower, let me know (referring to post above).
Gigamight
QUOTE(tod914 @ Sep 3 2010, 06:50 PM) *

Hi need an excellent condition passanger side sheet metal for a 2.0. Piece where the spark plugs go in. Factory paint. By chance do you have the round little white rear trunk plugs? I'll take all 3 if have them in decent shape.

Pretty sure I have the plugs you're talking about. Are they the same as the ones that go in the holes under the trunk cross brace? Almost an inch across? Those you can have for just a couple dollars more than the stamp.

2.0 engine sheet metal is still up in the air since the only set I have is on an engine I am not sure if im parting out yet.
tod914
I might be interested in all the sheet metal if you decide not to part it. But would need to see some pictures first. Those little white/clear plugs in the cross member are the ones. I'm missing the tiny one that covers the threads. But, will also take the other 2 larger ones along with it. Thanks Tod
BRAVE_HELIOS
QUOTE(BRAVE_HELIOS @ Sep 3 2010, 02:57 PM) *

WOW, lots of stuff!

Hello, Just wondering if you had a chance to look for the above mentioned parts and if you do have them, what would the cost be?

Thanks.
Gigamight
QUOTE(BRAVE_HELIOS @ Sep 7 2010, 09:37 PM) *

QUOTE(BRAVE_HELIOS @ Sep 3 2010, 02:57 PM) *

WOW, lots of stuff!

Hello, Just wondering if you had a chance to look for the above mentioned parts and if you do have them, what would the cost be?

Thanks.

Sorry, thought I responded. Yep, I have those. How about $15 plus shipping? PM me your address if that sounds good.
carr914
Are the rear Bilstein shocks any good and How Much?

I left a post on your other thread about the front valance on the parts car

T.C.
trent1542
got a shifter knob?
can you post some pics of the leather wrapped steering wheel and center console?

thanks biggrin.gif
cpfoster
Interested in the center console - PM sent
bandjoey
If you're cutting the metal, I'm looking for the 4 seat hinges that are welded to the floor pan, if not rusted up. Bill
surfaccing
do u have a 4cyclinder 2L exhaust header hanging around that u can spare to part with?

i need just the header, don't need a glass pack or anything like that. just the 4 into 1 header system all the way to the motor
thank u
carr914
No 1 Rule for ads should be, you need to check in at least once a day to see if somebody wants your stuff

I've sent pms & posts

sooba_dave
I'm looking for an 050 distributor for My carb conversion. I hear they are getting rare, so I would settle for an 009. Thanks, Dave
QUOTE(Gigamight @ Sep 3 2010, 12:59 PM) *

I have parts from 4 cars I have bought and broken down into parts for my build. I have waaaaay more than I need now, and I need to get rid of a lot to make room and also to help pay to finish my build.

ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE!!!

Here is a list of some stuff I really want to sell:

6,000 mile 1.8? engine case with fan/surround, oil cooler, P&Cs (need some cleaning on the Cs) still attached. This engine was hardly used! $350

Taco Plate and sensor (in a separate thread) $100 obo

center console with gauges (not tested) $150

Leather wrapped steering wheel $100

Will add more later (hopefully with more pics)

There is engine stuff, sheet metal (some cut, some not) interior stuff and tons of odds n ends. Most I will let go cheap, but some is in great shape and I will ask going prices for.

I am still new(ish) and so I am still learning prices, so I may ask you to make an offer on something I am not sure about. Here are some pics of a small part of the stash:

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.