914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
markb
I'd like 2, no engraving. Paypal sent.
trent1542
when should we expect delivery?
looks awesome I can't wait! biggrin.gif
danno55
Wow...thanks for the orders guys! If all goes according to plan I should be able to start shipping out parts tues/wednesday next week. Just keep into account they'll be coming from Oregon and shipped USPS. If anything changes I'll be sure and post an update.
dlee6204
I just gave in! PP sent for one!
trent1542
QUOTE(danno55 @ Sep 16 2010, 05:43 PM) *

Wow...thanks for the orders guys! If all goes according to plan I should be able to start shipping out parts tues/wednesday next week. Just keep into account they'll be coming from Oregon and shipped USPS. If anything changes I'll be sure and post an update.

awesome! first.gif
clow
Will you ship to Canada and will you add any cost?

Looking good!

Cheers,

Clow
arkitect
Dan,
Paypal just sent for 2, no etching. Cool product.

thanks.
Dave White
rick 918-S
I'm out. Sandy runs the PP account and she's in India. I'm not asking her to open our PP info in a foreign country. Probably safe but...
TROJANMAN
wow I hope the RRC Planners do not see these! Flagrant trademark infringement!!!!!!

Their event crest, their name, their stylized script!!!!!

biggrin.gif
mikerose
Paypal sent for (4) Key chains
danno55
Alright gents, keychain update:

For those that used echeck through paypal, I'll ship your parts mon/tuesday when payment clears.

For everyone else, your keychains have been shipped! smilie_pokal.gif

Thanks again for your orders! It's been a learning experience.
That said, I'll be halting production for a bit so I can reevaluate costing and possibly develop some new designs (still working on a 914-6).
So for now, no more orders please. I'll post a new thread when the time comes.
Enjoy!
McMark
Got mine today! WOOT! mueba.gif
trent1542
Just got mine in the mail! It has a few minor defects on the front and the back has some scratches. The hole also isn't 100% round? Do they all look like this?
other than those things it's fine shades.gif.

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
If the majority of them are like this, or are supposed to be like this, it's fine!
dlee6204
Just got mine in the mail! It has a few minor defects on the front and the back has some scratches. The hole also isn't 100% round? Do they all look like this?
other than those things it's fine .

Mine does not look like that. Mine only has what you showed in the first picture. Otherwise it looks great and I'm happy. Maybe you just got a bad one?
Lennies914
Hey Danno, Sorry I just pp'd for two before I read the complete thread headbang.gif . Hopfully you have a couple left.
McMark
Trent, that's how they are. Still lovin' them, and for $5 I have no complaints.
RJMII
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 20 2010, 06:21 PM) *

Still lovin' them, and for $5 I have no complaints.

agree.gif

I'll be tossing mine in the walnut shells and giving them the same treatment I give the emblems. biggrin.gif
Rotary'14
QUOTE(McMark @ Sep 20 2010, 05:21 PM) *

Trent, that's how they are. Still lovin' them, and for $5 I have no complaints.

agree.gif
I got mine today too! I like 'em
-Robert
Socalandy
Got em, love em, Thanks aktion035.gif
Mike Bellis
Mine look great too. I think the pics above are the exception. I have slight burn marks from the plasma. It will pollish up nicely. Just can't beat it for $5.

Thanks!
bmtrnavsky
Got mine today! Thanks!!! beer.gif piratenanner.gif
jim_hoyland
Got mine today too ! smile.gif No blems here, really nice; may hae to order a few more....

Thanks for making these.
swood
Got mine too, perfect condition. But i put my key on it, turned the ignition...nothing. sad.gif Didn't help one bit.

biggrin.gif
Hey Danno....recv'd mine ystrdy....

Slight burn marks but as said above they should polish out nicely..

Thx...Ken
d914
got mine,,,, looks good
76-914
Got mine last nite. Heck of a good deal, guy's. Very quick turn around. Thx
ConeDodger
Got mine! Beautiful! Thanks Dan! McMark! Should we fire up the powdercoater? These would look great in gloss black!
mikerose
Very COOL got mine also. Thanks again smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.