Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 914-6 hard oil line
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bob
I need the hard oil line that goes from the block to the oil tank.

mepstein
AA has them in stock. There is also a member on the board who makes them but I don't remember who but Eric Shea will know.
IronHillRestorations
Are you using a factory oil tank? What engine mount are you using? Some of the bulkhead mounts interfere with the stock hard oil line (I call it the oil pipe), and you'll also need the short flex line that connects the oil pipe to the tank.

I have used -12 AN hose and routed it backwards first, and then up along the right side valve cover, and then over to the tank. You can get an adapter to put on the tank at that fitting, so you can run only one long flex line, but it does require some mods.
Van914
GPR used to have the lines make in rubber and in stock with the proper fittings for a stock tank. I used them before I added a front cooler.
Worked great and a lot less trouble than the oil pipe.
Van
bob

Stock, factory Oil Tank... I have the flex line, bracket, etc... this is for a 914-6 not a conversion.....

-bob
QUOTE(bob @ Sep 15 2010, 08:21 AM) *

I need the hard oil line that goes from the block to the oil tank.

BOB ,
I have a new one.. but what are these worth?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.