Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My rustastic build thread
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
kphimself
Well I just put in my final parts order and not 2 mins later I find myself online looking at another 914 to build. I have a serious problem.... My girlfriend is going to kill me if she comes home to yet another car.
kphimself
I got brakes now!! I was so excited that I can stop the car that I wanted to take it for a ride. I don't have the final shift linkage so I could only use one gear for this drive. I put it in first and got in the car and realized that my throttle cable seems to be jacked up. The current setup is pretty much crap held together with more crap so I ordered proper linkages and tomorrow i'll work on the pedal cluster. If its not one thing its another. Its kinda nice to be complaining about running issues rather then rust issues.
jersey914
[quote name='kphimself' date='Oct 6 2012, 08:29 PM' post='1749639']
I got brakes now!! I was so excited that I can stop the car that I wanted to take it for a ride. I don't have the final shift linkage so I could only use one gear for this drive. I put it in first and got in the car and realized that my throttle cable seems to be jacked up. The current setup is pretty much crap held together with more crap so I ordered proper linkages and tomorrow i'll work on the pedal cluster. If its not one thing its another. Its kinda nice to be complaining about running issues rather then rust issues.
[/quote

]
piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.