Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Petit Le Mans
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
carr914
The 1st Caution of the day & it happened about 20 feet from me. Unfortunately my shot of impact was only of the tire wall. The Alex Job car was back in the race about 20 minutes later

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

A later caution happened as this LMPC car lost it coming downhill into Turn 10, while I was talking to Jake. This shot is from Jake's Compound.

Click to view attachment
carr914
That's all I've got

I don't know how I even did this one, but it might be my best shot headbang.gif

Click to view attachment

Next Photographer, Please
Zimms
Thanks for the compliments guys.

TC - Sorry I missed you. I saw the Honda at the hotel, but I did not feel well most of the trip. I even went back to the hotel after the start of the race. Great call on the hotel. Very close and affordable. I like your shots going up turn 1 and the front straight. You're giving me ideas for next year.

Another headbang.gif headbang.gif move - I didn't even think of getting shots of the parade lap until I saw a red 914 and then Huey on the back stretch. Next year I'll be on the ball.

Click to view attachment
Zimms
Click to view attachment
Zimms
Click to view attachment
carr914
Mark, the shots going up the hill in Turn 1 anybody can get to through the support Paddock all the way at the end.

The shots on the front straight were taken from either the Starters Stand or the support Hot Pits which you need a special Pass for.

ripper911
Muslce milk RS spyder
IPB Image
GT3R Hybrid in Paddock
IPB Image
and on track
IPB Image
a couple of cars you don't see off road often
IPB Image
ripper911
My car after the last day.
IPB Image

Decorated by me and my BF. slap.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.