Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need a "CV plate" and a shift rod.... help!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jaybird840
After 2 1/2 years of converting my car to a six, I'm about ready for light off. I need one "CV plate" which is the little bracket that yokes two CV bolts together. Somebody has to have one in a bin somewhere.

Also, check your parts stashes as I may be in need of a shift rod for a side shift tranny. I boxed mine up and mailed it to Perry Kiehl over two weeks ago for him to modify it for a six install. USPS has "misplaced" it--unfortunately, it had new bushings in it. sad.gif They are basically cores for Perry to work his magic on, so if you've got one that's bent, that's OK as long as the ends are undamaged. I'm down to the last few shillings in my project budget (that is several thousand $$ over-budget beerchug.gif ), so be gentle.

After 30 months, it's nearly time for Weber music!!!!

-Jaybird
tscrihfield
QUOTE(jaybird840 @ Sep 30 2010, 08:30 PM) *

After 2 1/2 years of converting my car to a six, I'm about ready for light off. I need one "CV plate" which is the little bracket that yokes two CV bolts together. Somebody has to have one in a bin somewhere.

Also, check your parts stashes as I may be in need of a shift rod for a side shift tranny. I boxed mine up and mailed it to Perry Kiehl over two weeks ago for him to modify it for a six install. USPS has "misplaced" it--unfortunately, it had new bushings in it. sad.gif They are basically cores for Perry to work his magic on, so if you've got one that's bent, that's OK as long as the ends are undamaged. I'm down to the last few shillings in my project budget (that is several thousand $$ over-budget beerchug.gif ), so be gentle.

After 30 months, it's nearly time for Weber music!!!!

-Jaybird

PM'D
914Sixer
I will be back in town Monday. I have all the cv joint plates you need. Send address and I will send one all the way from Boerne.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.