Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turn signal question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jeffdon
Got a wierd one. My turn signals all work fine with the headlights off. With them on, the rights work, but the lefts (front and rear) do not. What could this be? For what its worth, but I dont think its got any effect, I deleted the hockey puck side markers.
Drums66
...Check the bulb socket's 1st idea.gif
bye1.gif
Mike Bellis
The front left turn signal housing is wired wrong. you system is pulling its ground through the head light circuit. Possibly the front left signal ground is broken
76-914
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Oct 23 2010, 01:47 PM) *

The front left turn signal housing is wired wrong. you system is pulling its ground through the head light circuit. Possibly the front left signal ground is broken

You gotta be a Double E, Mike. Sell that one to George and his next book can be 701 Tech Tips lol-2.gif
Spoke
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Oct 23 2010, 04:47 PM) *

agree.gif

Remove the turn signal lense and make sure just the bright filament is on when the turn signal is on. This will confirm the issue. Also with the parking light on, just the dim filament should be lit.
kenshapiro2002
Mine was the relay
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.