Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Engine Mounts/Suspension arms
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
saigon71
Back to work on the teener - 74 D-jet. Car is braced and a very rusty right longitudinal has been cut out of the hell hole. I am in the market for the outer suspension arm and the right side engine bar mount (the entire assembly, not just the U piece at the bottom).

My question is, are these parts the same throughout all model years? Pics of parts needed attached.

Thanks,

Bob

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Krieger
I think all 4 cylinder trailing arms are the same. When you say "right side engine bar mount" if it is it a U shaped channel 3" long or so it is the later style. Early cars had a rubber mount similar to the rubber trans mount.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
yes all fours were the same.

QUOTE(saigon71 @ Nov 2 2010, 07:33 PM) *

Back to work on the teener - 74 D-jet. Car is braced and a very rusty right longitudinal has been cut out of the hell hole. I am in the market for the outer suspension arm and the right side engine bar mount.

My question is, are these parts the same throughout all model years?

Thanks,

Bob

saigon71
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Nov 3 2010, 11:04 AM) *

yes all fours were the same.

QUOTE(saigon71 @ Nov 2 2010, 07:33 PM) *

Back to work on the teener - 74 D-jet. Car is braced and a very rusty right longitudinal has been cut out of the hell hole. I am in the market for the outer suspension arm and the right side engine bar mount.

My question is, are these parts the same throughout all model years?

Thanks,

Bob

Thanks George - appreciate the info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.