Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wall art T-shirt thread (Group buy) CLOSED.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
RJMII
Ken, correct on the Long Sleeve.

I will add yours to the list and keep an eye out for your $. Thanks for the heads up, it is very much appreciated.
Sleepin
icon_bump.gif
RJMII
Since I'm feeling the Christmas spirit, I am going to give away a free wall art to match the shirt to two random T-shirt purchases. smile.gif

14inch tall art, by whatever that comes out to be. 14 x 27, I think. smile.gif The winners will be announced when they decide to post pictures of their vinyl Christmas gift.

Happy Holidays, everyone!
ConeDodger
What a coincidence Jim! I just happen to be a random t-shirt purchaser! biggrin.gif
RJMII
Rob, you are definitely random! :thumbsupsmiley:
Sleepin
Jim you ROCK!!!!!

My daughters were very happy! I am sure their brother will love it!

IPB Image

IPB Image
aktion035.gif
PeeGreen 914
That looks awesome smile.gif Those girls are being raised right wink.gif

Jim, have you received my check yet confused24.gif
RJMII
Jon, I'll have to ask my mom. I had you send it to her house because I thought I would be moving. lol I was hoping for the move... maybe early next month. I should just call you about that stuff, though.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Nov 27 2010, 08:00 AM) *

Jon, I'll have to ask my mom. I had you send it to her house because I thought I would be moving. lol I was hoping for the move... maybe early next month. I should just call you about that stuff, though.

Sounds good Jim. Give me a call any time beerchug.gif
RJMII
If anyone is planning on getting in on this group buy that needs to send a check or PoMo (or other means of snail mailing payment to me) Please do so SOON.

The holiday season is upon us and the USPS will be emphasizing snail more so than mail.
Chris Pincetich
2 Larges on order ASAP
Thanks a million for expanding the options to include organic cotton beerchug.gif
RJMII
Anyone else? order goes in first thing Monday morning...

I've got the boxes and shipping labels and these are shipping as they get printed. biggrin.gif

TurboWalt
QUOTE(RJMII @ Dec 3 2010, 07:45 PM) *

Anyone else? order goes in first thing Monday morning...

I've got the boxes and shipping labels and these are shipping as they get printed. biggrin.gif

Sending PM with order, thanks.
Gint
PM and paypal sent Jim. Thanks man!
RJMII
I'm going to start tallying up shirt numbers to take to the T-shirt lady in the morning...

anyone else want in?
Dr Evil
Sent my order in today smile.gif I converted DVDs into Ts biggrin.gif
RJMII
I converted DVDs into Ts

You rock!

-GROUP BUY CLOSED-
just got back from the print shop
RJMII
Shipped a bunch of shirts out today...

I'm waiting on one more long sleeve XXL shirt to be printed and one MO to show up. other than that, the rest ship out in the morning. smile.gif
RJMII
Seems as if I have a couple of extras...

All of them have shipped that aren't waiting for the sideways shirts that are supposed to be finishing up today.

Please let me know when they arrive!
chandler1969
Got mine yesterday. great looking shirt! Thanks so much.
PeeGreen 914
I got mine a few days ago with some vinyl inside beerchug.gif Thanks a ton Jim. You're a great guy to have in our community of 914 lovers beer.gif

I'll post pics when I know where I am going to put the vinyl. w00t.gif
Tom_T
Got my 2 - long & short in black - Saturday, Thanx!
RJMII
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the shirts. smile.gif (and the vinyl!)

I ended up with a few extras in case anyone still wants in. smile.gif

2 large black organic
2 large white organic
1 medium white organic
1 medium black long sleeve
ConeDodger
I'm wearing mine right now! aktion035.gif
Tom_T
FYI All -

I don't know if it's still true today, but I was told back in the 70's by an old school t-shirt silk screener to always first wash the t-shirts in warn/cold setting, after sprinkling salt on the silk screening areas - to help set the ink into the fabric to last longer. I've always done so & it seems to help.
NC_Colfax
I also got mine yesterday

Very nice...anymore of the "doing it sideways" shirts I missed out on that buy....
RJMII
QUOTE(NC_Colfax @ Dec 22 2010, 08:12 PM) *

I also got mine yesterday

Very nice...anymore of the "doing it sideways" shirts I missed out on that buy....

I have a medium short sleeve one. I'll revive that thread after Christmas and see if there's enough interest to make another run of them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.