Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wall art T-shirt thread (Group buy) CLOSED.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
RJMII
What you get: White T-shirt with black print on the front of the design pictured below.
OR: Black shirt with white print.

Deadline: Closing group buy Sunday, Dec 5, 2010. 11pm MST. closed

Hopefully this gets the t-shirts to everyone in time for Christmas while allowing 2 weeks for everyone to see the thread.

How much:

plus $5 shipping (add $2.45 if you would like insurance and delivery confirmation) (or actual shipping if you get more than one)

Organic Cotton short sleeve:
$17.50 for Small through XL.
$19.00 for XXL

Regular Cotton Short Sleeve:

$15 for Small through XL
$17 for XXL

Regular Cotton Long sleeve:

$18 for Small through XL
$20 for XXL

Payment info: Paypal, POMO, or ?? PM me for mailing address for POMO or ?? methods.

Paypal: esoteric (at) bresnan.net

Please make a note in paypal what size(s), if you want insurance and delivery confirmation, and put the subject as 't-shirt group buy'
Please also include your 914World username so I can keep track of pseudonyms and realnames with orders.
And now specify which color of shirt you'd like. Either black or white.
Chris Pincetich
+1 Large
I would buy more if you print them on ORGANIC COTTON beerchug.gif
Softer on the planet, softer feel overall, oh so nice.
Yes, I am a tree-hugging enviro wacko with a sports car hobby!
biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Any chance for long sleeve Jim?

I'm in for 2M and 2L beerchug.gif

and a 2 long sleeve L if you are able smile.gif
RJMII
Updated to include Organic option, and long sleeve options. smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
blink.gif What's the difference between regular and organic?
RJMII
Organic tastes like natural fertilizer instead of chemicals and it makes tree huggers happy. I think the cows they got the fertilizer from must have MMJ permits.

Other than that, I'm not sure.
McMark
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Nov 17 2010, 12:54 PM) *

This is the difference. Lots nasty stuff in 'regular' cotton.
StratPlayer
Hmmmm I could airbrush the color of my car on that pic.
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(McMark @ Nov 17 2010, 01:34 PM) *

QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Nov 17 2010, 12:54 PM) *

This is the difference. Lots nasty stuff in 'regular' cotton.

Does it actually feel softer to the touch? confused24.gif

If they are actually nicer than nonorganic cotton I may just go that way because of better materials. I could care less about pesticides on fungicides. I work on cars. I use brake clean.
McMark
Paid for 1 Large organic shirt! boldblue.gif
NC_Colfax
Money sent for a large OC short sleeve t-shirt
Nice looking design
RJMII
Both payments received. smile.gif

Nice looking design

Thank you!

It started out as vinyl wall art. smile.gif I have it hanging on my wall right now at 27" x 65" waiting for table space to put transfer tape on on the vinyl.
Dr Evil
Gonna have to get a few when I get paid smile.gif
hot_shoe914
I'd buy a couple if you had fat boy sizes. Let me know if you decide to get any from Omar the tent maker.
silver74insocal
i would take one.. i dont know about you guys but any white shirts i have stay that way for one or two wearings before i get grease or some crap on them

any chance of black with a white car outline? id be in for a gang of those.. beerchug.gif
RJMII
any chance of black with a white car outline?

I will find out what extra costs for setting up to do a switcheroo and get back to you... [/end silly poem]

Let me know if you decide to get any from Omar the tent maker.

I will check with Omar in the morning. how many X's do you need?
moparrob
I'm with Silver74. My white T's get toasted in less than a month. Something about 36 year old grease...

I'd be up for a black long sleeve in XL if you are motivated.

Thanks

Rob
RJMII
I'd be up for a black long sleeve in XL if you are motivated.

I'm very motivated. I went and asked more questions today.

so icon_bump.gif for addition of black shirts with white car on them. smile.gif

zymurgist
Putting together an order. Just need final word from Babydoll regarding size etc.
nsr-jamie
Cool, I would be into a black long sleeve with white print in XL and need shipping to Japan. I don't think I will need insurance or tracking, never had a shirt damaged yet shipped from back home to here. Let me know and cheers
pktzygt
Paypal sent for Large Black Long sleeve.

Thank you
RJMII
Sean, got it! thank you. smile.gif
PeeGreen 914
You're doing black?

Oh, then change my order to one of each smile.gif

1M OGC white
1M OGC black
1L OGC white
1L OGC black
1L long sleeve white
1L long sleeve black

beerchug.gif
RJMII
Jon, I think I can fit all of that into a medium-sized flat-rate USPS box; so shipping will come to $10.70. (add the ins and conf to it if you want it. I'm offering this since we are hitting Christmas season)
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(RJMII @ Nov 19 2010, 08:57 AM) *

Jon, I think I can fit all of that into a medium-sized flat-rate USPS box; so shipping will come to $10.70. (add the ins and conf to it if you want it. I'm offering this since we are hitting Christmas season)

Okay smile.gif
Sleepin
You guys are going to have one sexy 914 on your chest, that is for sure! biggrin.gif
chandler1969
Money sent for 1 white long sleeve regular shirt.

Thanks!
RJMII
Mr Chandler, got the PP that you sent. Thank you!
silver74insocal
thanks RJ you rock!! piratenanner.gif sending paypal for 3 shirts..sure wish i could get one for my son..but he's not due until march biggrin.gif Dave
RJMII
QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Nov 19 2010, 11:10 PM) *

thanks RJ you rock!! piratenanner.gif sending paypal for 3 shirts..sure wish i could get one for my son..but he's not due until march biggrin.gif Dave

Dave, I got the $$. Thanks!

I was at the t-shirt print shop today with my 3 year old, and I kept looking at the little people shirts. idea.gif

Congrats on the son! Is he your first?
silver74insocal
QUOTE(RJMII @ Nov 19 2010, 10:19 PM) *

QUOTE(silver74insocal @ Nov 19 2010, 11:10 PM) *

Dave, I got the $$. Thanks!

I was at the t-shirt print shop today with my 3 year old, and I kept looking at the little people shirts. idea.gif

Congrats on the son! Is he your first?

thanks and yes he is our first..im in if you do a run of crumb cruncher sizes for sure biggrin.gif
PeeGreen 914
Ohhhh me too. 3t and 5t for the boy and girl piratenanner.gif
RJMII
I should have asked about the crumb cruncher sizes today. I had a 4t in my hand and everything. smile.gif

Will check on Monday and make some updates with prices.

ConeDodger
I will be ordering a couple Jim... Just have to get a few minutes with the home computer.
Tom_T
Well, I hope this goes to you Jim, cuz PayPal gave me this sent to message:
"Thomas, you have sent $40.50 USD to Richard McIntosh"
confused24.gif

Anyhoo, that was for 1 L short sleeve in Orgasmic Cotton, & 1 L long sleeve in regular cotton. I think that I'll get off on the Orgasmic one though! biggrin.gif

PS - make both of mine the white on black Please, just noticed it was added on the relaod page.

Thanx for making these up & available to all! thumb3d.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
NC_Colfax
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Nov 20 2010, 05:59 PM) *

Well, I hope this goes to you Jim, cuz PayPal gave me this sent to message:
"Thomas, you have sent $40.50 USD to Richard McIntosh"
confused24.gif

Anyhoo, that was for 1 L short sleeve in Orgasmic Cotton, & 1 L long sleeve in regular cotton. I think that I'll get off on the Orgasmic one though! biggrin.gif

PS - make both of mine the white on black Please, just noticed it was added on the relaod page.

Thanx for making these up & available to all! thumb3d.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Mine said the same thing but he confirmed my payment

RJMII
Tom, yes, I got the payment! My username is my initials. smile.gif (RJMII). I'm Richard the II. wink.gif

ConeDodger PhD; I'll keep an eye out for a payment from you. smile.gif
McMark
Black with white ink! aktion035.gif
RJMII
k, Mark, got that updated for you! biggrin.gif
Tom_T
QUOTE(RJMII @ Nov 20 2010, 03:57 PM) *

Tom, yes, I got the payment! My username is my initials. smile.gif (RJMII). I'm Richard the II. wink.gif

OK Thanx King Richard II - James as the MI is what threw me. huh.gif

.... & that was both in "black with white ink," as McMark says! biggrin.gif
Mikey914
Looks great can't wait to get one.
Thanks
oldschool
QUOTE(RJMII @ Nov 19 2010, 08:41 AM) *

Sean, got it! thank you. smile.gif

Do I get one for coming up with the blink.gif idea
RJMII
Looks great can't wait to get one.
Thanks

Thank you. smile.gif
I'm looking forward to sending it to you! smile.gif Got your payment and requests added to the list. Thank you again!
RJMII
The little kid shirts are going to end up costing about the same as full size ones because of the cost associated with setup fees and ink color changes, and resizing the image to fit on the smaller shirts.

If we have at least 10 small shirts being wanted, we can go forward with them.
PeeGreen 914
Would have been cool but I will pass on the kid shirts. sad.gif Already sent the check anyway.
wobbletop
Quick question... if you're going to add all the lines in the hood etc, why delete the lines of the trunk and doors?

(I am not an artist).

Click to view attachment
RJMII
It's a lighting effect that draws attention to the front of the car. smile.gif
Tom_T
.... also known as Artistic License! biggrin.gif

A famous old school Architect out here in LA - A. Quincy Jones, could impart the image of a building/etc. by only defining/drawing the negative spaces & shadows. He was also amazingly quick at laying down a sketch in that technique. Jim is doing a somewhat similar thing.

You can see other applications of these techniques at Johannes' 914 t-shirt designs in the member vendor section (also some are must haves along with Jim's 914world one here IMHO).

Both guys here doing 914 designs are talented "new school" artists IMHO. smile.gif
RJMII
Tom, thank you very much for the compliment. smile.gif

If anyone is waiting until the last minute to jump aboard, please let me know an estimate of what you'd like. I would like to make sure and have enough of the right sizes at the shirt shop when I place the order. This should make it a little quicker and easier to get the shirts out as they come off the press and to you in a timely manner.
zymurgist
White:

1 Organic Short Sleeve (L)
1 Organic Short Sleeve (XXL)
1 Long Sleeve (L)

Black:
1 Organic Short Sleeve (XXL)

I'm assuming that the long sleeve shirts are not of the organic variety.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.