Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF Bay Area Breakfast, Sat. 12/04/2010
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
tradisrad
QUOTE(underthetire @ Dec 4 2010, 10:42 AM) *

That will teach me not to get the free flu shot at work.

I got my free flu shot from work and I felt like crap for the following 4 or 5 days. I also heard that Obama is putting stuff in the shot to make us liberals... it has not worked...
Chris Hamilton
Good times, nice to see everyone!
SirAndy
Made it back home. Only got a few drops of H2O on the way ... driving.gif

Good seeing everyone. I know a few guys took pictures, so hopefully they'll be posted here shortly.
cheer.gif
Lennies914
Made it home. It was a good showing. Hopefully someone will post some pics.
dem
Good time, good meeting everyone.

Just barely a sprinkle - enough that I thought I'd skip the car wash.. then 1/3 of the home, something splattered across the entire windshield that appeared to be wet concrete(!?!?)

Turns out it was a bird with severe digestive problems, distributing in a fine spray across the hood & windshield. Car wash engaged!

IPB Image
McMark
Had a great time catching up. I thought it was going to rain on us, but it wasn't bad. A little sprinkle and that was it.

Great pancakes! chowtime.gif
Mike Bellis
I totally blew it. sad.gif Slept in and forgot. headbang.gif hissyfit.gif Hope I can make the next one. chair.gif
ONTHEGRIND
I have a bunch of pics and a few videos if you don't mind me posting them
ONTHEGRIND
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
ONTHEGRIND
Photobucket doesn't do to high of quality pics but if anyone want hq let me know I can email them...
SirAndy
QUOTE(ONTHEGRIND @ Dec 4 2010, 02:28 PM) *

Photobucket doesn't do to high of quality pics but if anyone want hq let me know I can email them...

You can post them here. We like pictures ... biggrin.gif
ONTHEGRIND
Videos are best in Hd..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsuK7qrB2JY
SirAndy
QUOTE(ONTHEGRIND @ Dec 4 2010, 04:04 PM) *
Videos are best in Hd..

Hahaha, after i pulled out and got to the first light i was like, damn what's that smell? Oh, tire! laugh.gif
You can actually hear the rpm go up as the tires start spinning ...

I still run the spare from the WCR in Tahoe in the left rear. That tire is at least 10 years old ... blink.gif
ONTHEGRIND
I should have taken a picture of the tire mark it was over 100 feet ..
SirAndy
QUOTE(ONTHEGRIND @ Dec 4 2010, 04:41 PM) *

I should have taken a picture of the tire mark it was over 100 feet ..

driving.gif
JimN73
thanks for the pictures. I have a few but can't get more than one in each reply (I am, fortunately, electronically illiterate).

Twas a good breakfast with good people. Hope to do it again next month.

Does anyone do the Euro Sunday events. I'm going to try to go to some next year.
ONTHEGRIND
Next month we should have a lemans karting track day... .
mightyohm
Hey guys!

It's great to see some familiar cars and faces in the photos! I haven't run into too many 914 guys in Austin. Seeing all the cars makes me more than a little homesick! Glad you had a great turnout, I do miss those Swedish pancakes...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.