Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SF Bay Area Breakfast, Sat. 12/04/2010
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
SirAndy
Alright, time for another "914World Bay Area Breakfast ™" ...

Where: Original Pancake House, Fremont, CA
When: 12/04/2010, 9:14am
Why: chowtime.gif driving.gif beer3.gif

Be there or be hungry!

Google Maps:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source...mp;t=h&z=17
Mike Bellis
I'll be there. But my 14 is without engine right now. So I'm driving my Toyota. hissyfit.gif chowtime.gif
Lennies914
Count me in biggrin.gif
JimN73
Me, too.
SirAndy
She'll be there too ... wub.gif

DanT
I am going to try and make it also biggrin.gif

Andy's car puts out more HP out of one of his exhausts than I do out of both of mine confused24.gif
jeffdon
QUOTE(DanT @ Nov 30 2010, 08:39 PM) *

I am going to try and make it also biggrin.gif

Andy's car puts out more HP out of one of his exhausts than I do out of both of mine confused24.gif

Will try and make it. Even without the DMV getting me my tags for my original plates after three months.

Unless, of course, it rains. Cannot get myself to drive it in the wet after the numerous rust kills I have done.
ConeDodger
I think that though McMark is going to wuss out and not open his shop on Saturday that I will drive down and try out the Fremont Pancakes. chowtime.gif Oh, and in a 914...
dem
My wife is in vegas.. might as well hang with the 914 crowd.. I'll be there.

Actually with the 914 maybe, depending if I get my carbs working again. Or I can drive there at full throttle to stay off the idle jets. Probably dangerous.

SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Dec 1 2010, 12:49 AM) *
I think that though McMark is going to wuss out and not open his shop on Saturday that I will drive down and try out the Fremont Pancakes. chowtime.gif Oh, and in a 914...

Well, then pick up McMark and bring him with you ... shades.gif
strawman
Wish I could carbo-load with you guys, but I'll be racing at the 24 Hours of Lemons in Buttonwillow instead piratenanner.gif

Our 1969 Opel GT will be making its second Lemons race. The car is kinda like my high school football team -- small, but slow...
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 1 2010, 10:32 AM) *

agree.gif See you there.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 1 2010, 10:32 AM) *

agree.gif Good idea. I just PM'ed him. biggrin.gif
JimN73
I'm in San Leandro. Let me know if I can help.
Chris Hamilton
Tempting. How are the pancakes there?
McMark
BIG DUTCH BABY!!!! chowtime.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Chris Hamilton @ Dec 2 2010, 11:38 AM) *

Tempting. How are the pancakes there?

Pretty good, actually ... chowtime.gif

If you can make it, please bring the title with you. Otherwise, my lazy ass will probably never get around to pick it up. biggrin.gif

beer3.gif
tradisrad
I'd like to join ya all, but my boss seems to think I need to work. Maybe I'll shoot over for an hour.
-Rob
ONTHEGRIND
I think i may go i will bring my sony a55 camera in case anyone wants to give me a ride in a 914 6
Chris Hamilton
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 2 2010, 11:40 AM) *

Pretty good, actually ... chowtime.gif

If you can make it, please bring the title with you. Otherwise, my lazy ass will probably never get around to pick it up. biggrin.gif

beer3.gif

Hadn't thought of that, I'll try and make it. idea.gif
McMark
QUOTE(ONTHEGRIND @ Dec 2 2010, 12:17 PM) *

I think i may go i will bring my sony a55 camera in case anyone wants to give me a ride in a 914 6

Talk to Andy. sunglasses.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Dec 2 2010, 12:33 PM) *

I don't want to scare the guy ... laugh.gif
JoeSharp
I wish I could go...
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Dec 2 2010, 02:45 PM) *

I wish I could go...

Aah Joe. You did it once before.
ONTHEGRIND
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 2 2010, 12:36 PM) *

I'm sure its quik but I piloted a line of single digit street cars on radial tire's and our old work vehicle was a 360 modena... That being said your more then welcome to try lol...

IPB Image
ONTHEGRIND
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Nov 30 2010, 08:33 PM) *

She'll be there too ... wub.gif

You have any more pics of the body on your car ? I have the same kit and was also thinking about molding in the 916 kit... Also do you have a fiberglass trunk ?
I am looking foward to checking it out in person..
SirAndy
QUOTE(ONTHEGRIND @ Dec 2 2010, 03:52 PM) *
I'm sure its quik but I piloted a line of single digit street cars on radial tire's and our old work vehicle was a 360 modena...

Were there any corners on those runs? poke.gif biggrin.gif
ONTHEGRIND
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 2 2010, 04:00 PM) *

QUOTE(ONTHEGRIND @ Dec 2 2010, 03:52 PM) *
I'm sure its quik but I piloted a line of single digit street cars on radial tire's and our old work vehicle was a 360 modena...

Were there any corners on those runs? poke.gif biggrin.gif

Only when they broke loose lol...
ONTHEGRIND
also Mcmark if you come down I may be able to give you cash for the cage..
McMark
drooley.gif

I think that's what they call motivation. Jumpy.gif
jimtab
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 2 2010, 12:36 PM) *

Yes you DO! I'll be there....time to come out of retirement hibernation. smile.gif
McMark
YAY! I was just thinking, "Where's Jim?!" boldblue.gif
SirAndy
driving.gif chatsmiley.gif chowtime.gif driving.gif
ConeDodger
Probably not going to make it now... Just came from a 4 hour meeting and I don't feel good. Going to bed...
jimtab
Pussy...
DanT
I am out for tomorrow....the Boss has other plans for me tomorrow morning dry.gif
SirAndy
On my way to a show, then to a dive bar for some more beers, then a few hours of sleep and then off to meet you guys in the morning ...

w00t.gif
bfrymire
Doesn't look good for me. And I was looking forward to this!

Work raised it's head.. I am going to be busy the whole weekend. <grumble>

-- brett
dem
I'm hungry.. hungry for 914s and pancakes.
McMark
I'm up and almost out the door. See ya'll in a few. And I've brought the WIFE! drooley.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Dec 4 2010, 07:32 AM) *
And I've brought the WIFE! drooley.gif

thumb3d.gif
jeffdon
I dunno....looks like rain, and I really, really, dont want to driver her in the rain yet.
SirAndy
QUOTE(jeffdon @ Dec 4 2010, 08:04 AM) *

I dunno....looks like rain, and I really, really, dont want to driver her in the rain yet.

Naaaa, it's just overcast. I'll be leaving Oakland in a minute ... driving.gif
jeffdon
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 4 2010, 08:08 AM) *

QUOTE(jeffdon @ Dec 4 2010, 08:04 AM) *

Naaaa, it's just overcast. I'll be leaving Oakland in a minute ... driving.gif

Hmmm...raindrops at my O-town place, and rain on the doppler radar....nice try.
hydroliftin
Okay! Okay! I'm 'gonna make it. If I can just find my shoes.
ONTHEGRIND
well its 9 45 i guess im not going I guess my girlfriend just enjoy's lagging..
tradisrad
I just got back from meeting the guys in the parking lot. I could not stay and eat as my boss thinks I need to work. Nice group of guys...
realred914
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Dec 4 2010, 09:58 AM) *

I just got back from meeting the guys in the parking lot. I could not stay and eat as my boss thinks I need to work. Nice group of guys...

GET TO WORK You lazzy Porsche nut! there are widgets to ship and your have been playing race driver, get them widgets done, faster faster.
ONTHEGRIND
Is any one still over there ? I wanted to give mcmark money for the
Cage
underthetire
I totally missed this one, just got my voicemail last night from Lennie headbang.gif

Oh, well, still recovering from the flu anyway. That will teach me not to get the free flu shot at work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.