Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunvisor recovering group buy will need your cores
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
mcbrems
Did I miss it? Are you including them in your regular product line?
drken
Got mine back last week. Wow-beautiful! Thanks for an excellent job and a great deal! smilie_pokal.gif

Ken
Mikey914
because of the nature of these (needing cores) I may add these at a premiun later, but right now I'm just trying to wrap up the ones I've got going. More if not all to ship this next week.
markb
I still have a couple sets stashed that would be available, and I'm also thinking a set would be nice if you do more.
Rod
Sorry to bump this as I'm sure it's closed but I need to find out what's happening to my order? I paid for and had some visors shipped to you from gpr (iirc) a few months back and haven't heard back..

I would like leather covered with a full set of brackets to include shipping to the UK and was waiting back on a full price..

Can we sort this now as the sun is shining over here now !!
tumamilhem
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Dec 9 2010, 10:38 PM) *

QUOTE(veltror @ Dec 9 2010, 04:15 PM) *

sending cores from the uk is a bit expensive ...sigh

I have more visors than any normal person should have. I could donate a pair for you.

Cheers!
Bruce

do you have a nice passenger side visor with good foam inside (not brittle), good mirror and mirror flap? PM me please.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.