Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Personal attack was over the line
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
realred914
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Dec 15 2010, 11:49 AM) *

ILBT

IPB Image

uhm, I kind of like this remedial action. I may never be reined in.

loving it!!! Keep the photos coming!!!

thanks kelty360, you have made my day. [b] smlove2.gif

realred914
QUOTE(Rusty @ Dec 15 2010, 08:16 PM) *

So, does real chili have beans or not? idea.gif

that may be important, but is chili still chilli when it is hot?

is this sheep hot? sheeplove.gif or hows about this one sheeplove.gif
SLITS

Real Chili has no beans. smilie_pokal.gif

flag.gif
JoeSharp
Real: I had no idea you had been suspended. Maybe you should read what I sent you and clean up your act....
bandjoey
Hay You Guys....You Left GEORGE Out Of This...Now THAT's WAY Out Of Line!~ lol-2.gif av-943.gif stirthepot.gif slap.gif wacko.gif bootyshake.gif
Rusty
QUOTE(realred914 @ Dec 15 2010, 10:32 PM) *

that may be important, but is chili still chilli when it is hot?

is this sheep hot? sheeplove.gif or hows about this one sheeplove.gif

You seem... familiar.
bandjoey
...and will someone P L E a s e...post a link to the original post.. popcorn[1].gif laugh.gif
realred914
QUOTE(Joe Sharp @ Dec 15 2010, 08:38 PM) *

Real: I had no idea you had been suspended. Maybe you should read what I sent you and clean up your act....

Hi Mr. Sharp:
I'm still here.
better get an update on your recon baby.

your Pm's to me aren't really cutting it. but they do make it appear that your panties are in the same knot as kelty's are, You and kelty must be getting along just fine, with matching panties and all. cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

brant
is this the best we can do...

REALLY...

our annual christmas fights are usually better
can't we spruce it up a little....
SirAndy
QUOTE(brant @ Dec 15 2010, 09:18 PM) *
realred914
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Dec 15 2010, 09:33 PM) *

The rear plate frame on the car pictured looks fine, the rest appears, uhm, well it appears to be all sheeplove.gif up. (with apologies to the sensitive panty types cheer.gif , and sheep, lets not forget the sheep my sincere apologies to sheep)
sean_v8_914
awe crap. now I have to go read that nonsense
oldschool
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 15 2010, 07:32 PM) *

QUOTE(MDG @ Dec 15 2010, 10:20 PM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Dec 15 2010, 09:24 PM) *

A little head and a ring job.... a bit of honing...

huh.gif

So you're saying once I get the engine back from you and it's in the car, I should park it over one of those drip mats for a while?

Only if I tossed the taco. laugh.gif

now why TACO DUDE bootyshake.gif chair.gif
sean_v8_914
hey! was that moral compass redirect at me? thats not fair, I didt get to read the real dirt before deleted. I always miss out on all the good drama. I wish I could come up with clever insults like the rest of you.
RiqueMar

Hey! Quick! Someone grab that bumper! It's not half bad!
Mikey914
The front hood is still good biggrin.gif
realred914
i was counting sheep last night, sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif sheeplove.gif but then reliezed kelty360's head was on them. yes all of them, had keltys head on a sheep body.

i need to see the shrink. baaaaah baaaah

oh no!!!!!!

i least I know where to get some nice fleece seat covers!!!
bandjoey
It's all ready for flaired fenders. This can be saved. cheer.gif
ballioint
IPB Image
Chris Hamilton
QUOTE(bandjoey @ Dec 16 2010, 09:15 AM) *

IPB Image
Drums66
QUOTE(Chris Hamilton @ Dec 16 2010, 10:01 AM) *

QUOTE(bandjoey @ Dec 16 2010, 09:15 AM) *

IPB Image

...I really dig these wildlife shots first.gif ...takes it away from all the *DRAMA*
bye1.gif (except from the rodents LOL)
PeeGreen 914
I think it is the simple fact that some people just don't know how to interact with others. Some it is just on line and others it is in general. Personally I haven't been coming here much since a few people have been posting more often and it is all generally random BS. Take it for what it's worth, but I am sure there are many others like me doing the same.
realred914
funny thing, them sheep i was counting, the ones with the kelty360 head on the sheep, each and everyone of the kelty sheep would say to me:

Baahn him, baahn him....baahn.....

these must be the soft and fuzzy kelty head bahn sheep. No doubt these kelty sheep are from the Isle of Baahn

sheeplove.gif "baahn him" sheeplove.gif "Baahn him" sheeplove.gif " Baahn him"
PeeGreen 914
Dude, just drop it. You get further in life just letting things slide. Besides, Kelty is a very good guy and your pissing on him is only going to make what others think of you worse...if it can get worse.
realred914
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Dec 16 2010, 10:42 AM) *

Dude, just drop it. You get further in life just letting things slide. Besides, Kelty is a very good guy and your pissing on him is only going to make what others think of you worse...if it can get worse.

dude:
kelty360 made up this posting specifically to piss on me. kelty360 didn't want to drop it, in fact he wanted to take his dislike for me publicly with this posting and make it a big deal. he could have dropped it, but elected to go public. no doubt he is a good guy. but he is kind of sheepish and thin skinned.

as the kelty headed sheep say.....sheeplove.gif baahn him, sheeplove.gif baahn him
KELTY360
QUOTE(realred914 @ Dec 16 2010, 10:56 AM) *

dude:
kelty360 made up this posting specifically to piss on me. kelty360 didn't want to drop it, in fact he wanted to take his dislike for me publicly with this posting and make it a big deal. he could have dropped it, but elected to go public. no doubt he is a good guy. but he is kind of sheepish and thin skinned.

as the kelty headed sheep say.....sheeplove.gif baahn him, sheeplove.gif baahn him

Glad to see you've found a smilie you can relate to. I know you'd like to take this relationship to a new level but I don't roll that way - not that there's anything wrong with it - and my NW friends will tell you that I'm waaay too old to change now. You'll have to be satisfied with your dreams.

You seem to think I've got a personal vendetta against you, but if you'll read the initial post, nowhere do I mention you or the specific thread. You were gracious enough to supply all those details. I just calmly voiced an opinion based on what I had seen. Nothing I've read in this thread has changed that, but it has been entertaining.

BTW, you might want to consider a vacation in Idaho. I've heard some of the sheep up there still ask about you sheeplove.gif

Rand

Well said.
tradisrad
Click to view attachment
EdArango

the license plate holder still looks good on this car.......I call dibs on it!
RJMII
So the Bush era tax cuts are supposed to stay in effect for '11... when is the FY 2011 getting voted on? is *this* congress going to do it, or will it happen when the replacements join in after new years? The tax cuts should make for bigger tax returns to spend on the 914.

IBTL
wuahahahaha
SLITS
Rusty is taller than Clay ......

In fact, everyone is taller than Clay. Ya see he used to be a 6'6" Tejan and then they gave him an enema ... which all Tejans need ...

exit stage left, fade to black .........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.