Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Holidays to Everyone!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
Happy Christmahanukwanzakaa! santa_smiley.gif
Click to view attachment

I'm humbled and inspired by the supportive comments in the poll thread. Thanks guys! beerchug.gif
Car of the Month Poll
But right now I'm running a distant second, so if you haven't voted yet get in there and cast a ballot for Racer Chris. first.gif biggrin.gif

Click to view attachment

Down to the last few days. My post in the Member Vendor section hasn't had a lot of hits so I'm just gonna mention it here.
Click Here to see the Tangerine Racing Products Holiday Specials
We've got some stocking stuffers and some major components on sale right now!

This year I enjoyed travelling to meet and hang out with other 914 owners at 4 different events. I wish I could have done more racing too. driving.gif
Now I'm looking forward to a healthy and prosperous 2011 with lots of "Teener Time" in whatever form it takes.
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Happy Holidays!
auerbach
What's better than this? smile.gif
EdwardBlume
Merry Christmas and THANKS for making our collective hobby / addiction a much better experience.

All the best! beer.gif
nsr-jamie
Hey, Merry Christmas to you to Chris. I got those parts from you a couple of days ago and could have not been any more pleased, and special thanks for the Christmas discount which does help. Have a great holiday. I will most definetely be ordering from you soon again when funds allow. Cheers!!
bcheney
Merry Christmas Chris! You have my support. Your work and dedication to these cars and our community is fantastic!
jt914-6
Happy holidays to you Chris and all other teeners. Was nice to meet you @ MUSR 11. Thanks for driving that far to attend. Thanks also for all the cool parts you supply to us teeners... santa_smiley.gif
jim_hoyland
Best wishes for the Holidays Chris. It was a pleasure meeting you at the WCR at Lake Tahoe.
Drums66
....Happy Holiday's 914 bro & family first.gif
I 2nd...what a gathering..cool rides bye1.gif
KELTY360
Regardless of the poll numbers you're a winner every day Chris. You blaze a trail that's tough to follow. Continued success and prosperity in 2011.

PS: I voted for your car. smilie_pokal.gif
championgt1
Happy Holidays to you and your family. Thanks for making great products for our cars! santa_smiley.gif
draganc
Happy Holidays and thanks to you and Ed for all the phone and e-mail support. beerchug.gif
Progress is slow but progressing.
Hopefully I'll be riding in style at the next open door event in CT.

Dragan
Cevan
Merry Christmas to everyone at CFR. And on the forum. santa_smiley.gif

You got my vote Chris.
AndyB
Happy Holidays to the entire crew at CFR. And to the 914World members.

wreath.gif santa_smiley.gif
strawman
Happy holidays to you, too. You are a true asset to the 914 community!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.