Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank you Admin god
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
Dr Evil
Steve, I googled my self, and other than feeling a little dirty and very relaxed afterwords, the real me was no where to be found smile.gif

There is a guy with my name that is a recording engineer, though biggrin.gif

And it is Dr, not Mister. I didnt spent 4 years in evil medical school to be called mister tongue.gif
Steve
I stand corrected, I should of said Dearest Dr. Evil. It's not just four years of Medical School it's also the student loans to remind you that you are now a Doctor and have to make major bucks to pay it back!! pray.gif
Dr Evil
av-943.gif $300K, I am indentured.....
KELTY360
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 8 2011, 09:35 PM) *

Rebuild 500 trannys and you're ahead of the game. laugh.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 9 2011, 12:35 AM) *

Told you Doc, sign a four year contract and you're out of debt.

Of course there's a catch.....
IPB Image

I lie...this is the big city....you'll be out in the sticks somewhere biggrin.gif

It's only -50*...but that is metric so it just sounds like a lot shades.gif
montoya 73 2.0
blink.gif

Oh hell no! Dr. Evil can't work at the North Pole for Santa!
Dr Evil
Mark, F F F F F F F F F F Fuck N N N N N N No. I have already worked in the Bering Sea and Gulf of Alaska. I dont wish to EVER return.

Kelty, 500 gear boxes at $500 a pop = $250,000....I would have to do at least $50,000 more sad.gif
snakemain
You could always come hang out with me in the big bad Baghdad! The first $80K is tax free!

~snake
MDG
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 9 2011, 01:13 AM) *

laugh.gif Once you get that cold it's actually worse in fahrenheit . . . -50C = -58F

Could be fun though, hangin' out with Nanook, hitching up the dogs to head down the the Whale Blubber Depot.

I don't think the Doc should be too quick to write this off.
Mark Henry
QUOTE(MDG @ Jan 9 2011, 08:14 AM) *

QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 9 2011, 01:13 AM) *

laugh.gif Once you get that cold it's actually worse in fahrenheit . . . -50C = -58F

I Know but I like fucking with...I mean I didn't want to scare him happy11.gif

Come on Doc it's an adventure, sort of like prison, but you get to bring the wife along shades.gif

Just if your 914 starts pissing oil all over the place it's best not to tell everyone that you blew a seal.

Your comfortable new home awaits you...just don't turn the heat up too high.
IPB Image
balljoint
You guys are terrible. Besides, if the good Doctor were to make his saint of a wife move all the way up here he would truly learn the two definitions of "blue balls".
RJMII
QUOTE(realred914 @ Jan 8 2011, 06:04 PM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 8 2011, 03:23 PM) *

Gint the ECTK were started, and operate under the premise that when threads get ugly, and the admins don't shut them down, we do what we have to to get them shut down. We are actually on your side. We got sick and tired of the b.s. bashing threads a while ago and started posted potty humor to get things off track. When we give an hours notice it means we have had enough of the hate and it is in your ( admins ) best interest to kill the thread before we drop bombs on it and force you to. You may call us kids, juvenile, immature, disguting, perverted, vomit inducing, mental ward reject bastards, but there is a reason for our actions. Sometimes the nukes have to be dropped to stop the war confused24.gif

A wonderful service to the community is what that makes you.

Scotty, thank you for including me in the list of descriptions! beerchug.gif
SLITS
I'm going for the "Mental Ward Reject" status.

hissyfit.gif

screwy.gif

Ummmmm ... electroshock therapy ... wub.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jan 9 2011, 06:59 AM) *

You guys are terrible. Besides, if the good Doctor were to make his saint of a wife move all the way up here he would truly learn the two definitions of "blue balls".

But he could protect them with a Maple Leaf .. poke.gif
Mark Henry
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jan 9 2011, 10:40 AM) *

You're just jealous of our national symbol
IPB Image
Steve
That looks like a Marijuana leaf, maybe that's why all the hippies moved to Canada to avoid the draft!!
SLITS
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 9 2011, 08:15 AM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jan 9 2011, 10:40 AM) *

IPB Image

I'll fly that flag ANY DAY!

All hail Canada ... cough cough cough
zymurgist
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ Jan 9 2011, 11:15 AM) *

IPB Image

wub.gif smoke.gif
Mikey914
Some of this shit is just too dam funny. But other that that it occasionally looks like recess at the nut house!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.