Full Version: Hey HotShoe. your car is done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
racerbvd
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jan 10 2011, 02:28 PM) *

Was it done to protest the ban on gay marriage? aaron.gif

Maybe support for the gay military... aaron.gif
Elliot Cannon
I once owned a Hondo Accord. Didn't like it much.
MDG
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 10 2011, 07:02 PM) *

So sayeth the father, and it shall be done. Let all the world know the greatness that is HONDO. Let fear be stricken into the hearts and souls of all hooligans, ne'er do wells and miscrients. Let the poiliticians shake in their shoes at the name that has been brought forth on this most monumentous of days. HONDO shall rise like the phoenix to right all wrongs, and to love all thy bitches. Dec 21 2012 WILL be the end of the world as we know it. Dec 21 2012 will forever be known as HONDO day, for this shall be the day HONDO changed the world as we know it. Sound the trumpets bitches. Bring forth the mead, and drinketh till thy morals hath loosend, for we all must celebrate the forthcoming of our hero beerchug.gif

I welled up.

HONDOoooOOOOoooooOOOooooo!
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(RobW @ Jan 10 2011, 01:38 PM) *

Geez Shoe, you're going to have to drive fast to make it around...

Is there any other way to driving.gif Rob? I thought that was just part of owning a teener. confused24.gif
SLITS
Did Shoe get a bra and panties to match?
scotty b
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jan 10 2011, 04:51 PM) *

He wanted the car to match THEM unsure.gif
MDG
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 10 2011, 08:40 PM) *

Did they have a code . . or did you have to scan them? icon8.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(MDG @ Jan 10 2011, 05:45 PM) *

QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 10 2011, 08:40 PM) *

Did they have a code . . or did you have to scan them? icon8.gif

Scanned. I wasn't sure if he wanted the brown racing stripe like the drawers had or not, so I took a little " professional " liberty and left it off barf.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jan 10 2011, 06:51 PM) *

I beg your pardon! I DON'T wear a bra, I am a free spirit!
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 9 2011, 06:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jan 9 2011, 04:03 PM) *

Is that for Brittney?

no this one is Dondalds unsure.gif Britt wants a flared pink one cheer.gif

agree.gif totally should be... dry.gif haha!! hey i don't HAVE to have flares.... biggrin.gif
hot_shoe914
Brittney Russell OMG WHY IS YOUR PORSCHE PINK?!?!!? I thought you were goin with delphi green?! OMFG I LOVE IT!! =D
914shutterbugB
poke.gif smoke.gif bye1.gif
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jan 9 2011, 07:29 PM) *

Donald....you are banned from following me on 298 or any other road in Arkansas in that car.... poke.gif slap.gif smoke.gif

am i allowed to follow you in it if I get to drive! driving-girl.gif cheer.gif
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM) *

homo kitty racing straight out of Hillcrest CA

OMG I LOVE THAT CAR!! DADDY DO IT!! agree.gif cheer.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Jan 10 2011, 06:02 PM) *

QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Jan 10 2011, 12:45 PM) *

homo kitty racing straight out of Hillcrest CA

OMG I LOVE THAT CAR!! DADDY DO IT!! agree.gif cheer.gif

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 10 2011, 07:53 PM) *

Brittney Russell OMG WHY IS YOUR PORSCHE PINK?!?!!? I thought you were goin with delphi green?! OMFG I LOVE IT!! =D

lol-2.gif aktion035.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(914shutterbugB @ Jan 10 2011, 07:57 PM) *

Donald....you are banned from following me on 298 or any other road in Arkansas in that car.... poke.gif slap.gif smoke.gif

Sure, maybe YOU can keep up, unlike some other people we know.
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jan 10 2011, 08:10 PM) *

Sure, maybe YOU can keep up, unlike some other people we know.

LMAO!! I WANNA GO FAST LIKE RICKI BOBBY ALL JACKED UP ON MOUNTIAN DEW!! driving-girl.gif smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif
hot_shoe914
I think I should give the car to HONDO, he really is the ONLY one man enough to drive this car and pull off looking cool doing it. shades.gif
WFG
Hey Brittney is this your car or Dons also have you learned how to shift gears yet
Black22
My wife says that guys that drive jacked up 4x4 trucks with huge tires are trying to make up for having a small penis. I drive a 914 piratenanner.gif ....but I don't think I have what it takes to drive a PINK 914!!! lol-2.gif
SLITS
QUOTE(Black22 @ Jan 10 2011, 06:51 PM) *

My wife says that guys that drive jacked up 4x4 trucks with huge tires are trying to make up for having small a penis. I drive a 914....but I don't think I have what it takes to drive a PINK 914!!!

Especially the ones that never see dirt, sand, snow or mud.

And Scotty, you should have left the skid mark ... it would have accented the pink Salmon.

I'd borrow Mrs. K's Tutu and drive it!!:mrs.K.gif:
oldschool
QUOTE(cary @ Jan 9 2011, 10:08 PM) *

QUOTE(markb @ Jan 9 2011, 09:56 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jan 9 2011, 05:59 PM) *

Just put the Mary Kay sticker in the window and call it good mrs.K.gif aaron.gif gayfight.gif

agree.gif

laugh.gif

That cracks me up. I was thinking the same thing. LOL.

agree.gif agree.gif me 3
jt914-6

Brittney....YOU can follow me NOT Donald....but, as long as you're not trying to take pics at the same time...... driving-girl.gif
balljoint
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 10 2011, 07:02 PM) *

QUOTE(MDG @ Jan 10 2011, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jan 10 2011, 06:23 PM) *

Hondo would drive it so hard that the street around the car would grow short-n-curlies.

I bow to the wisdom of the father. Hondo would drive this car!

AND we now have two separate and confirmed instances of HONDO being used straight from the dad. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

So sayeth the father, and it shall be done. Let all the world know the greatness that is HONDO. Let fear be stricken into the hearts and souls of all hooligans, ne'er do wells and miscrients. Let the poiliticians shake in their shoes at the name that has been brought forth on this most monumentous of days. HONDO shall rise like the phoenix to right all wrongs, and to love all thy bitches. Dec 21 2012 WILL be the end of the world as we know it. Dec 21 2012 will forever be known as HONDO day, for this shall be the day HONDO changed the world as we know it. Sound the trumpets bitches. Bring forth the mead, and drinketh till thy morals hath loosend, for we all must celebrate the forthcoming of our hero beerchug.gif

Well, considering that Sleepin is letting 914World members name his baby via a Poll in the sandbox then I would say the boy will be coming into this world with a healthy pair of cojones. Whether or not he gets named Hondo will be up to the voters. Oh by the way, "Hondo" has fallen behind in the Poll. ohmy.gif
name that baby

ClayPerrine
Ok.. I go away for a while and come back to find out that Shoe is wearing ladies underwear, and is having his 914 painted pink.

WTF.gif

Scotty.. please spray some other color on that thing. I don't want to see it at the next MUSR like that!!!

icon8.gif
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(WFG @ Jan 10 2011, 08:38 PM) *

Hey Brittney is this your car or Dons also have you learned how to shift gears yet

Lol no I wish it was mine!! bahahaha!! and daddy hasn't come to let me drive the bee around lately =( no practice.. but it wasn't so much the shifting gears as it was shifting into 1st and going forward lol
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jan 11 2011, 05:30 AM) *

Brittney....YOU can follow me NOT Donald....but, as long as you're not trying to take pics at the same time...... driving-girl.gif

I take pictures ALL the time!! biggrin.gif a good photographer ALWAY has a camera to their face! cheer.gif piratenanner.gif
914shutterbugB
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jan 13 2011, 07:39 AM) *

Ok.. I go away for a while and come back to find out that Shoe is wearing ladies underwear, and is having his 914 painted pink.

WTF.gif

Scotty.. please spray some other color on that thing. I don't want to see it at the next MUSR like that!!!

icon8.gif

real men drive pink 914s Clay happy11.gif beerchug.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 9 2011, 07:34 PM) *

blink.gif Thooper!

Yep, get's my panties in a wad!

Maybe it's for breast cancer awareness, though a Miata or Boxster would be more appropriate & more throw-away in a year or so.
speed metal army
Mary Kay would be proud. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.