Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey HotShoe. your car is done
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
scotty b
That's as close as I could get to Pink Panther Pink, without an actual hide. Come get this abomination out of my shop dry.gif
hot_shoe914
SCHWEET!!! aktion035.gif smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif w00t.gif

You rock dude, I love it!
IronHillRestorations
"pink is my favorite color..."
Tom_T
Holy shit Batman! Now that's a color I've not seen on a 914 before! blink.gif

Better not show my wife these - she'd love it & want me to do mine that color! dry.gif

What's the factory color code on that Sir Scotty!!?? av-943.gif

If this is the one you were complaining about the other day with chunks in the paint, then I'll be it wasn't paint chunks, but "Panther Skin" in there! laugh.gif
KELTY360
Outstanding color! Does the Playmate come with it?

That would look great with body colored bumpers and Mahles with pink centers.
RiqueMar
See now alot of his posts are starting to make sense.... gayfight.gif
MDG
hmmm . . . Hondo will NOT be driving that car.
sixnotfour
wow that looks great ?

edit; thought it was primer ?
Sleepin
Is that for Brittney?
scotty b
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jan 9 2011, 04:03 PM) *

Is that for Brittney?

no this one is Dondalds unsure.gif Britt wants a flared pink one cheer.gif
jsayre914
Now do you feel better about painting stereo equip Alask Blue?? shades.gif

It looks great Scotty
Dr Evil
blink.gif Thooper!
r_towle
i hope he puts the pig layout on it.
Sleepin
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 9 2011, 05:37 PM) *

agree.gif

jt914-6
Donald....you are banned from following me on 298 or any other road in Arkansas in that car.... poke.gif slap.gif smoke.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 9 2011, 07:37 PM) *

agree.gif He needs to do this. It even has his last name across the front driving.gif
rick 918-S
That's what happens when you mix red and grey Velva-Seal biggrin.gif When's the colour going on! beerchug.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 9 2011, 05:51 PM) *

That's what happens when you mix red and grey Velva-Seal biggrin.gif When's the colour going on! beerchug.gif

that's it homie. Pink............pink sealer for a pink toapcoat. No lgoss because he asked if I could do it as a matte finish confused24.gif I think it needs a rebel flag on the top, and a race number on the side like maybe idea.gif 69
rick 918-S
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 9 2011, 07:54 PM) *

QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jan 9 2011, 05:51 PM) *

that's it homie. Pink............pink sealer for a pink toapcoat. No lgoss because he asked if I could do it as a matte finish confused24.gif I think it needs a rebel flag on the top, and a race number on the side like maybe idea.gif 69

You may want to consider matt finish clear coat to add UV protection. And sealer will only resist moisture for so long before breaking down. But I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know.
Mike Bellis
Just put the Mary Kay sticker in the window and call it good mrs.K.gif aaron.gif gayfight.gif
Dr Evil
Donald, heretofore to be referred to as "Gay-Reb"
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jan 9 2011, 07:29 PM) *

Donald....you are banned from following me on 298 or any other road in Arkansas in that car.... poke.gif slap.gif smoke.gif

As I remember it, and Ken and Brittney can verify it, it was you chasing my tired 4 cyl with your powerful 6 cyl and not keeping up very well on a road you knew and was my first time down. poke.gif

Oh, and don't try to blame it on Dana.
jt914-6
Oh I will blame it on her....hadn't taken the motion sickness meds...... driving.gif icon8.gif barf.gif
Lou W
Probably a good color for a Miata or a Honda S2000

happy11.gif laugh.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(jt914-6 @ Jan 9 2011, 08:21 PM) *

Oh I will blame it on her....hadn't taken the motion sickness meds...... driving.gif icon8.gif barf.gif

Good thing she was riding with you then, she would have barfed barf.gif all in my LE if she had been riding with me.
bandjoey
Holy shit Sherloch. Has the snow frozen something down south!
Rainbow seat covers too? poke.gif
markb
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jan 9 2011, 05:59 PM) *

Just put the Mary Kay sticker in the window and call it good mrs.K.gif aaron.gif gayfight.gif

agree.gif

laugh.gif
sixnotfour
Does it have anything to do with this ?
http://reviews.cnet.com/8301-13746_7-10195049-48.html

VW builds Barbie dream car for Barbie Malibu mansion
cary
QUOTE(markb @ Jan 9 2011, 09:56 PM) *

agree.gif

laugh.gif

That cracks me up. I was thinking the same thing. LOL.
cary
QUOTE(markb @ Jan 9 2011, 09:56 PM) *

agree.gif

laugh.gif

That cracks me up. I was thinking the same thing. LOL.
zymurgist

agree.gif

That's what I'm talking about!
jt914-6
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jan 9 2011, 06:37 PM) *

If he does put the pig layout on it it'll be a big Razorback...... smilie_pokal.gif
JRust
whats the custom liscense plate going to be? "OINK" or "ILUVBCN"
sean_v8_914
youre such a homo sapien
jsayre914

It needs wings smile.gif
sean_v8_914
homo kitty racing straight out of Hillcrest CA
sean_v8_914
hell, its even mid engine
sean_v8_914
air turns blue pig?
what are they really saying?
Dr Evil
License plate: PKLSNFR
EdwardBlume
Geez Shoe, you're going to have to drive fast to make it around...
Millerwelds
Black Wheels, black trim, black bumpers and it could look tough.

You have to be all man to drive it. cheer.gif
KELTY360
Are you going to augment the bumper tits with a little extra silicone? happy11.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jan 10 2011, 12:09 PM) *

Are you going to augment the bumper tits with a little extra silicone? happy11.gif

One elongated tit, front and center is my bet
Sleepin
I would drive it.
scotty b
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jan 10 2011, 01:05 PM) *

I would drive it.

So would Hondo.....he has no fears
underthetire
Was it done to protest the ban on gay marriage? aaron.gif

MDG
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jan 10 2011, 04:44 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jan 10 2011, 01:05 PM) *

I would drive it.

So would Hondo

Well he'd definitely make pink the new black. But I'm still not convinced.

If he did, I guarantee the flinty gaze of steel in hs eyes would stop any wize crackers dead in their tracks..
Sleepin
Hondo would drive it so hard that the street around the car would grow short-n-curlies.
MDG
QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jan 10 2011, 06:23 PM) *

Hondo would drive it so hard that the street around the car would grow short-n-curlies.

I bow to the wisdom of the father. Hondo would drive this car!

AND we now have two separate and confirmed instances of HONDO being used straight from the dad. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(MDG @ Jan 10 2011, 03:29 PM) *

QUOTE(Sleepin @ Jan 10 2011, 06:23 PM) *

I bow to the wisdom of the father. Hondo would drive this car!

AND we now have two separate and confirmed instances of HONDO being used straight from the dad. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif

So sayeth the father, and it shall be done. Let all the world know the greatness that is HONDO. Let fear be stricken into the hearts and souls of all hooligans, ne'er do wells and miscrients. Let the poiliticians shake in their shoes at the name that has been brought forth on this most monumentous of days. HONDO shall rise like the phoenix to right all wrongs, and to love all thy bitches. Dec 21 2012 WILL be the end of the world as we know it. Dec 21 2012 will forever be known as HONDO day, for this shall be the day HONDO changed the world as we know it. Sound the trumpets bitches. Bring forth the mead, and drinketh till thy morals hath loosend, for we all must celebrate the forthcoming of our hero beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.