Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huntsville Alabama area members?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chuckc
Are there any members in or around Huntsville Alabama that would be willing to inspect a 914 for me. If it checks out I'll fly down and get it. I've been speaking with the owner, Terry Griffith about the car for a week now and he seems like a real nice guy.
If you can help me out shoot me a pm or an e-mail at councilc@gmail and I'll give you his phone number. I really appreciate it, buying sight unseen scares me.

info on the car is here:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=114974

peace,
chuck
Dr Evil
Not close, but I do know about corvair motors. Interesting. I dont like the battery in the trunk.....definitely needs inspection. Not sure about price either, but it has lots of potential to be a cool/unique car.

No engine tins? interesting. Easy to make, though. I can tell you how if you get it.
BIGKAT_83
Pm a member here Brett W . He is in the Huntsville area and knows 914s very well. I'm sure he would be happy to help you out.

Bob
chuckc
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Feb 1 2011, 11:29 AM) *

Not close, but I do know about corvair motors. Interesting. I dont like the battery in the trunk.....definitely needs inspection. Not sure about price either, but it has lots of potential to be a cool/unique car.

No engine tins? interesting. Easy to make, though. I can tell you how if you get it.

Thanks. He's willing to work with me on the price. If I get it I'll take you up on that.

peace,
Chuck
chuckc
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Feb 1 2011, 12:03 PM) *

Pm a member here Brett W . He is in the Huntsville area and knows 914s very well. I'm sure he would be happy to help you out.

Bob

Thanks Bob! I sent Brett a pm.
take care,
chuck
Brett W
Yeah I got it and don't mind helping out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.