Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: West Coast Ramble 2011 in Medford Oregon- Roll Call
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JRust
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Feb 22 2011, 08:27 PM) *

Well, I have officially reserved a flight to Portland on the 22nd, now to scrape up the $10.00 bucks that the ticket cost me. Sure hope I can sell enough parts to raise the dough. Hope to be there if all goes well.
Shoe

I'll have a 914 ready for you Don driving-girl.gif
jzdu
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 21 2011, 08:18 PM) *

QUOTE(jzdu @ Feb 21 2011, 04:48 PM) *

I live 10 minutes from the track and have inside room for your car. Let me know if you need it.
Brian

Hey Brian so since you are only 10 minutes away. You forgot to say you are going to be there with is for WCR confused24.gif

I'll be there assuming I get my butt in gear and finish the car. I tore it down for repaint 3 years ago. Engine hopefully going back in this weekend. The minor details are taking me longer than expected!

I'm looking forward to seeing all the 914s in town.

Thanks, Brian

JRust
QUOTE(jzdu @ Feb 23 2011, 11:54 AM) *

I'll be there assuming I get my butt in gear and finish the car. I tore it down for repaint 3 years ago. Engine hopefully going back in this weekend. The minor details are taking me longer than expected!
Thanks, Brian

We don't care if your car is running. There will be plenty of people there not in there 914. It is a can't miss weekend. Especially in your home town poke.gif . Seriously though it is a great weekend. You won't regret being there even if you are not in your teener. If you need help with your car just holler. There are a few guys in your area I am sure would be more than willing to help with the install. I would consider it too in the coming weeks. I need to make a trip down anyway smile.gif
montoya 73 2.0
jamie, what about March 5th? maybe do some food tasting?
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Feb 23 2011, 12:25 PM) *

That may be doable. I've got to check with the wife. I'll be in Vegas that week for work & get home late thursday. Probably only work if I bring her along. I'll check to see if we have anything else going & let you know
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 23 2011, 12:28 PM) *

QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Feb 23 2011, 12:25 PM) *

That may be doable. I've got to check with the wife. I'll be in Vegas that week for work & get home late thursday. Probably only work if I bring her along. I'll check to see if we have anything else going & let you know

Sweet, I will try to line up a visit to the track and taste some food once you let me know.
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Feb 23 2011, 12:30 PM) *

Sweet, I will try to line up a visit to the track and taste some food once you let me know.

Done deal. The wife & I will come down for the day. We might even make a weekend of it. A week from this saturday we will be there for sure though. So Saturday the 5th we will see you biggrin.gif
montoya 73 2.0
thumb3d.gif PM me with where and when to meet.
jzdu
QUOTE(jzdu @ Feb 23 2011, 11:54 AM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 21 2011, 08:18 PM) *

QUOTE(jzdu @ Feb 21 2011, 04:48 PM) *

I live 10 minutes from the track and have inside room for your car. Let me know if you need it.
Brian

Hey Brian so since you are only 10 minutes away. You forgot to say you are going to be there with is for WCR confused24.gif

Thanks, Brian

Wow, thanks for the offer to help! I will holler if I get stumped. I'm sure my son & I will be at the meet regardless of the 914 status.

Brian
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Feb 23 2011, 12:49 PM) *

thumb3d.gif PM me with where and when to meet.

We should be down about 1. Late lunch somewhere?
Todd Enlund
I plan on being there. I'll be driving my truck, and probably camping.
strawman
OK, it is official... we just reserved three rooms for my family. I hope to have the car running and ready for the autocross, but it will probably be on a trailer (won't be licensed yet).

I'll bring a 5 gal keg of homebrew to share, too. Woohoo!

Geoff
montoya 73 2.0
icon_bump.gif

Had to bump this also! driving.gif driving-girl.gif beer.gif
JRust
Updated the main thread on people. Things are looking great but we all want more. Get your hotel reservations made. LaQuinta is filling up fast. They gave us a good rate so let's fill that sucker up. Much better having a bunch of teeners there than other people who might complain about us being to loud confused24.gif
Sailor
Reservations made! I'll be there with my son. driving.gif
Mike Bellis
The future looks dim for me. I don't think I'll get my car done in time. As much fun as it is to tow it up there on the trailer and leave in on the trailer... If I make it, it will be very last minute. sad.gif
Rand
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 14 2011, 08:04 PM) *

The future looks dim for me. I don't think I'll get my car done in time. As much fun as it is to tow it up there on the trailer and leave in on the trailer... If I make it, it will be very last minute. sad.gif

Dude, git-r-done! biggrin.gif Too many of us want to see that thing!! Go Mike GO. You can do it! piratenanner.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(Rand @ Mar 14 2011, 09:27 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 14 2011, 08:04 PM) *

Dude, git-r-done! biggrin.gif Too many of us want to see that thing!! Go Mike GO. You can do it! piratenanner.gif

Rain and arthritis...

My car is in the driveway (because the garage already has a 914 inside). Rain has slowed the progress a bit. It seems to rain every weekend lately.

I have been having real bad back pain as well. My Dr says I have arthritis and bone spurs. Not much I can do with it. They have me on Salsalate (anti inflamitory). Progress is slow and I have to take breaks.

So, if I make it this year it will be last minute. There's always next year...
JRust
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 14 2011, 08:37 PM) *

We all understand if you can't make it. IT does suck to tow your car to a WCR & not have it get off the trailer for sure. Only a total dip stromberg.gif would do that blink.gif . Seriously though if you have the parts. Have a work party man. Amazing what a bunch of teeners can manage with BBQ & beer.gif . We'd all like to help get you there. I know there are a fair amount of guys close to you idea.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(JRust @ Mar 14 2011, 10:03 PM) *

QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Mar 14 2011, 08:37 PM) *

We all understand if you can't make it. IT does suck to tow your car to a WCR & not have it get off the trailer for sure. Only a total dip stromberg.gif would do that blink.gif . Seriously though if you have the parts. Have a work party man. Amazing what a bunch of teeners can manage with BBQ & beer.gif . We'd all like to help get you there. I know there are a fair amount of guys close to you idea.gif

Hey Jamie, I remember when you did that biggrin.gif
dw914er
getting everything sorted, but I'm pretty sure my dad and I will be attending.
MartyYeoman
You can add my name to the list.
hot_shoe914
Anybody looking to split a room. Don't really think the airline will allow me to bring a tent and camping gear.

Shoe
Mikey914
I'll be there. But looks like the Hotel is full.
Bringing the wife and the boy (the real Mikey)
montoya 73 2.0
Mark, I just got off the phone with the hotel. they have room. 541-826-0800 Make sure to mention 914 World so you can get the club rate.
ThinAir
Linda & I are in. We'll be flat-towing the 914 behind the Eurovan Camper. Sent an e-mail to the RV park tonight & hoping they still have an open spot.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.