Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: West Coast Ramble 2011 in Medford Oregon- Roll Call
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
JRust
Hey all this is a roll call for WCR 2011 June 23,24,25 & 26th. All the info is in this thread
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=0#entry1343229

This will turn into the official registration thread soon. For now this is just a roll call. Please chime in if you are coming? Also if you have made your hotel reservation yet. I'm trying to figure our registration costs now. It will help having an idea on who is coming though.

You know you plan to come anyway. If you haven't allready made your boast to be there. Now is the time beer.gif
SirAndy
Moi plus one ... driving.gif

No hotel reservations as of today ...
Mike Bellis
Deffinate Maybe for 2.

Got to get my car running, or at least on the trailer poke.gif
McMark
I'll be there. Hopefully with two half-914s. happy11.gif
JRust
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Feb 17 2011, 12:55 PM) *

Deffinate Maybe for 2.

Got to get my car running, or at least on the trailer poke.gif

Now that is just not nice sad.gif

happy11.gif okay it is a little funny

. I will have a 914 running for this years WCR driving.gif . I should have 3 but I am not commiting to that knowing my luck dry.gif
McMark
I should have 3...

You gonna drive one and 'ghost ride' the other two? av-943.gif
PeeGreen 914
Well, I'm coming but I have yet to do anything. I just had a listing have an accepted offer so once it closes I will have some bonus monies to get my daily driver 914 all set and pay for this piratenanner.gif .

Oh, and so people don't back out because they see I am coming I should note my wife will be coming too wink.gif
montoya 73 2.0
I will be there +1.

Already made reservations for Thursday to Sunday.
sawtooth
If all goes as planned, +2 from boise. Hotel reservations set.
Britain Smith
I am planning on attending the AX portion.

-Britain
BIGKAT_83
My plans now are to drive my 914 car from Atlanta to Medford and then leave the car somewhere on the west coast for a few months and then come back in the fall for the return drive. Anybody got any inside storage I could rent for a couple of months.

Bob laugh.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(BIGKAT_83 @ Feb 17 2011, 01:58 PM) *

My plans now are to drive my 914 car from Atlanta to Medford and then leave the car somewhere on the west coast for a few months and then come back in the fall for the return drive. Anybody got any inside storage I could rent for a couple of months.

Bob laugh.gif

I'm sure Jamie has room biggrin.gif
McMark

Bob laugh.gif

I do, but it's 6 hours south of Medford.
jim_hoyland
I'm in and have made my reservation at the La Quinta. Just gotta get some new shoes...
Jakeodoule
I'm in and have made res at the LaQuinta.

I have plenty of outside storage for free Big Kat. Very safe and secure property. That time of year outside is fine for the NW.
I'm in Portland area not too far from the Airport.

JRust

Bob laugh.gif

Actually Bob I can probably hook you up there. Worst case it would be under a carport. I only have 2 stalls in my barn right now. I do have at least 3 spots of covered area's it could park out of any weather. I am north of Medford but you can catch the flight out of Eugene no problem. I am a good 5 hours north of Medford though.

Oh but I do reserve the right to look at all your suby stuff & copy anything happy11.gif . Storage is free though
biosurfer1
I will be there...maybe +1. I will make my reservations soon.
PeeGreen 914
Okay, Time off requested and granted, hotel res made, wife is looking forward to it, car is scheduled for paint touch ups in April...... sweeeeeeeet piratenanner.gif
KELTY360
I'm in and my reservations have been made.

I could also provide storage for that 914/eg33 if you want to leave it in Seattle. Really looking forward to seeing that engine in a 914.
mstein95
The Stein's will be there (2 adults, 2 kids 11,9 and one basset hound)
One 914 and one family truckster

No reservations yet but plan on staying at host hotel.

Can't wait.
JRust
QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 17 2011, 01:15 PM) *

I should have 3...

I promised Hotshoe a 914 to drive if he flew out
Daiberl
I'm in if I get the car running, everything is back together but the first start of the engine will happen in around 2 weeks and then I should know better. I also have to bring the car down to Jerry (jmmotorsports), he painted the car and once it;s done he will planned to do some wet sanding and I got a few scratches in the paint which need to be fixed. If I come then very likely +1 since my daughter wants to come too but she will have her 8th birthday on June 25th smile.gif . No reservations yet.
roadster fan
I'm in, haven't made any arrangements yet but will work on that tomorrow after I find out if the wife and kid are in.

BigKat I would have the space for you if you wanted to drive to the Santa Cruz/Monterey Area and leave it. Plenty of major airports to take ya to and pick up from when you return within an hour. But like Jaime I am not responsible if/when all the suby swap tricks are copied shades.gif

Jim
Sailor
Me and my copilot should be there. Still working on lugguage solutions.

ConeDodger
Me plus 1 or 2... Maybe. dry.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(JRust @ Feb 17 2011, 11:00 PM) *

QUOTE(McMark @ Feb 17 2011, 01:15 PM) *

I should have 3...

I promised Hotshoe a 914 to drive if he flew out

guess I should start checking on air far, see if I can afford it.
DNHunt
I'll be there maybe with my son, Reservation made.

Dave
rick 918-S
If we make it it will be last minute. assimilate.gif
JRust
So far we have 31 people coming. Wonder how many 914's that makes idea.gif
PDXMike
If the car is running, I'm in. Plus the wife. Made reservations a couple miles up the road where I could use some reward points from work travel.
Loser_Cruiser
4 people

parents in the 914

girlfriend and me in 911 (parts car)

no reservations yet.

I'll be coming from Bellingham and would like to join up with the seattle area guys if they are going to caravan.
drgchapman
Planning to be there for Friday's A/X.
strawman
We will be there (me, wife Nancy, 14-yr old daughter Cassidy & a friend, and maybe my mother). We plan to get reservations tomorrow. Hopefully, the teener will be running...
jimtab
I'm gonna try to make it with or without the wifey....I have relatives in the area so I haven't figured out the motel deal yet....
Elliot Cannon
I'll be there. See ya.
montoya 73 2.0
Elliot, I figured you were already there waiting? I was going drive up to hangout with you so you weren't alone.
Rocky
Im in and have made reservations. Sounds like we can have a PNW caravan!
Mikey914
Me +1
J P Stein
I'll be there to watch & tell lies....at least for the AX part.
I'll be driving my truck so if anyone needs tires or other stuff hauled down from the Portland area, lemmno.
jcd914
Wife and I are planning to be there,.

I will not be bringing a 914, unless someone gives me a runner.

I will be bring home brewed beer!! beer3.gif

I will NOT be driving Rob's car up this year.

Made reservations a few minutes ago.

My wife has a conflict at work, her boss has taken that week off. She is supervising a 24/7, level 2 help desk and normally he covers for her when she is out, so she is going to have to work out other coverage.

Jim
JRust
Updated the main thread. Things are looking great piratenanner.gif
drgchapman
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Feb 19 2011, 09:12 AM) *

I'll be there to watch & tell lies....at least for the AX part.
I'll be driving my truck so if anyone needs tires or other stuff hauled down from the Portland area, lemmno.

JP,
We need to talk, might need some help as I'm a little oversubscribed that weekend.....Chuck's Shasta weekend is that weekend.
I'll be in touch, out of town right now.
jzdu

Bob laugh.gif

I live 10 minutes from the track and have inside room for your car. Let me know if you need it.

Brian
JRust
QUOTE(jzdu @ Feb 21 2011, 04:48 PM) *

I live 10 minutes from the track and have inside room for your car. Let me know if you need it.
Brian

Hey Brian so since you are only 10 minutes away. You forgot to say you are going to be there with is for WCR confused24.gif
zx-niner
Yes, probably +1 if the wife can take the time off. Have not made reservations yet, but plan to stay in the hotel. Will be driving the 914.
hot_shoe914
Well, I have officially reserved a flight to Portland on the 22nd, now to scrape up the $10.00 bucks that the ticket cost me. Sure hope I can sell enough parts to raise the dough. Hope to be there if all goes well.

Shoe
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Feb 22 2011, 08:27 PM) *

Well, I have officially reserved a flight to Portland on the 22nd, now to scrape up the $10.00 bucks that the ticket cost me. Sure hope I can sell enough parts to raise the dough. Hope to be there if all goes well.

Shoe

Cool smile.gif

beerchug.gif
jcambo7
I am really going to try and make this event. Hopefully the wife will join me too.
TC 914-8
I'm in for sure, + wife and 4 pugs, in the coach. I contacted the local RV camp ground and they are holding a spot.
Any local dog sitters avail for Saturday?
Rand
QUOTE(TC 914-8 @ Feb 22 2011, 10:13 PM) *

I'm in for sure, + wife and 4 pugs, in the coach. I contacted the local RV camp ground and they are holding a spot.
Any local dog sitters avail for Saturday?

You bring em, you sit em! No pugs allowed at the party. tongue.gif
It will be good to see you again TC! Looking forward to hearing the evolution of that V8beast.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.